Diablo 2: Resurrected - Release 9/23 - Open Beta on 8/20

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Figured I'd mention this since it seems to be a popular thing, if anyone plays a decent amount at night (EST) and wants to party up to get the +player bonus on drops send me a PM. I know you need 3 people but maybe we can rope some others in too.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
shaking up the established wisdom on builds would be cool. excited for the new runewords.

and yeah, having a reason to use different mercs would be great.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I've never gotten into the trading side of this game before D2R, but I joined a reddit discord for D2R trading and it's made the game infinitely easier. If you are patient you can find some amazing deals. I've gotten Titan's revenge for a Fal. I got a 20/12 barb torch for a terror key. I can now play builds that I was never able to before. I just got my WW barb all the way through hell. I was never able to get the gear together to get a barb this far.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
I've never gotten into the trading side of this game before D2R, but I joined a reddit discord for D2R trading and it's made the game infinitely easier. If you are patient you can find some amazing deals. I've gotten Titan's revenge for a Fal. I got a 20/12 barb torch for a terror key. I can now play builds that I was never able to before. I just got my WW barb all the way through hell. I was never able to get the gear together to get a barb this far.
There is a few other trading sites out there

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3