Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
#FreeHugs

Was waiting for it!

giphy.gif

kiwidevil

Devils are paying $2.30 for the win at the betting agency here. Don't let me down, Devils.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Arguing with some guy online and he's like "Leafs are gonna crush the Devils tonight" so I go "Leafs lost 6-3 to us last time and they had Matthews, so you're implying the Leafs will be better without him? That's quite a knock on your boy-crush."

:razz:

Last edited:

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
So before last game I said I was hoping for a Brattrick and got a Woodtrick. So tonight I want a Henrqiue hat-trick....so lets see if my magic somehow works again.

Bramskii

Jul 23, 2007
Toronto
Arguing with some guy online and he's like "Leafs are gonna crush the Devils tonight" so I go "Leafs lost 6-3 to us last time and they had Matthews, so you're implying the Leafs will be better without him? That's quite a knock on your boy-crush."

:razz:
I see Leaf fans saying nonsense like the Devils aren't on their level and this should be a win. Pretty sure they were saying the same things last time. Leaf fans are insufferable. Probably the only downside of living in this great city.

Reactions: Colin226

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I see Leaf fans saying nonsense like the Devils aren't on their level and this should be a win. Pretty sure they were saying the same things last time. Leaf fans are insufferable. Probably the only downside of living in this great city.

One person said that. Majority of them are fretting over Matthews. Let’s not exaggerate.

Reactions: bukwas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad