GDT: Devils vs. Capitals - 7:00PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
This is going to be a fun and interesting match up - this Devils team is not a walk over for any team

Very exciting team and going to be a contender in near future - Schneider is one of the best in this league and goal tending is so important for the success of any team (Brodeur is the prime example) - All the best to all of you

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I gotta give some credit to Rico, he looks reborn out there so far this year and showing some leadership.

I think his compete level has been consistently good and gotta love how he continues to generate those shawty attempts, which has always been among his finer instincts as a player.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Mueller was on the ice for warmups, and I didn't see Santini. So the Mueller's out rumor seems to be false.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I gotta give some credit to Rico, he looks reborn out there so far this year and showing some leadership.

I think his compete level has been consistently good and gotta love how he continues to generate those shawty attempts, which has always been among his finer instincts as a player.
I think he's the type of player that when he's a strong lineup, he plays stronger. Maybe because when he's one of the top threats its easier to stop him, but when he's an afterthought before you're worrying about other weapons, he bites you in the ass.

Reactions: mtnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad