GDT: Devils vs. Capitals - 7:00PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Not sure how i feel about that. Kinky usually plays well against the caps.

Simple as this with the back-to-backs. Schneider is playing well so far and the Capitals have been the better team to this point.

I don't mind Kinky going tomorrow against the Rags.

we're getting pavelec tmrw in net, so that's good. backup vs backup

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Awesome GDT, all the gifs are amazing! Let's go Devils!!

giphy.gif

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
LGDSMWYG

I was thinking Kink tonight as well, I'd much rather put Cory's hot hand up against the Rags than the Caps (only because...Rags). Plus as someone pointed out, at least Kinkaid has had a bit of success vs. Caps in the past. He got crushed in the 2nd leg of a back to back one year but he did hold on strong for us to take the 1st game.

Let's have a disciplined game out there (stick on the ice Mojo!)
There's only one permissible penalty tonight...

Last edited:

josiesque

Oct 15, 2015
I'm really looking forward to this one. If the Devs continue to score 3 or more, this could be interesting. Hope for the young guns to rock the scoresheet again.
4:3 Devils.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
LGDSMWYG

I was thinking Kink tonight as well, I'd much rather put Cory's hot hand up against the Rags than the Caps (only because...Rags). Plus as someone pointed out, at least Kinkaid has had a bit of success vs. Caps in the past. He got crushed in the 2nd leg of a back to back one year but he did hold on strong for us to take the 1st game.

Let's have a disciplined game out there (stick on the ice Mojo!)
There's only one permissible penalty tonight...

Not too long ago I went down a Prout fight video rabbit hole and he legitimately rag dolls everybody, including Lucic.

Reactions: mtnet

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
If we have to lose one this weekend i want it to be this one. Hate losing to the Rags. Hate the messages on my phone after too.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
WIn or lose I hope Hischier gets that first goal and that Zacha has at least one assist. An OMG play by Bratt would be nice as well. I realize it’s not applicable but the NJ players should have a bit of confidence that they can hang with the Caps in a game after that last preseason game. If Caps don’t come out with good energy and effort for a game they still probably see as an easy win they could end up falling behind quickly.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
If we have to lose one this weekend i want it to be this one. Hate losing to the Rags. Hate the messages on my phone after too.
I feel you. The fair weather fans come out of the woodwork. Back in high school some alleged hockey fan tried busting my chops after a loss to the Rangers. He was like “bro my team lit up Brudeaux last night.” Yeah he pronounced it Brudeaux...I was speechless.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Though statistically it's unlikely, I would put money on Prout getting into a fight (that he likely starts) tonight.

When you're the guy on the outside looking in, you need to give the coach a reason to play you.

Prout's reason could be, "I'm the 'D' that gets to play against teams that still have legitimate fighters and/or that take liberties on teenagers".

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm hoping Nico scores the first goal to get the crowd that is there rocking right off the bat.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad