GDT: Devils vs. Capitals - 7:00PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
if he does dirty **** again, that'd be 3 suspensions in a row, right? that's gotta be a real issue w DoPS at that point

Yup, he was assessed 2 separate suspensions in the preseason already of which one was for 4 games. He's like Dale Hunter...minus the scoring.

One more incident and I think the NHLPA agreement requires that he must go play for the Flyers.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Bit OT, but looking back at the second Zacha goal, I'm wondering if that was a drawn up play. The way Johansson and Bratt flipped and went wide off the face-off isolated Zacha with the opposing center and Moore shot it for the tip.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Saw the "Devils games are always boring" post about three posts into the WSH GDT. I would much rather keep it this way for as long as possible. Instead of seeing "oh no, Devils are fast and score a bunch" in their threads and then be let down if we don't win.

Their first 2 lines are obviously scary, but if our 3/4th plays anything like they have been we can at least get them there pretty easy.

Reactions: AveryQuietMan

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
show_me_what_you_got_rick_morty.gif

Also save all of those Gifs as we will need them for years!!! Great job

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
I haven’t seen the Devils get pumped up so much in over a decade.
were all over NHL network for once, its nice to be the talk of the town lol. Although the big conversation is when will they cool off and is their new found play sustainable for 82 games.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
85 layers of awesome! How did you get imgur to post as normal images? I've been having issues

Same as usual, after I upload pics or gifs to imgur I just click on the pic I want and there are a bunch of links with blue buttons to copy and paste the code. You want to hit the "BBCode Copy" button and then paste that code in your reply. It'll have the usual stuff with the IMG brackets already around it, all you need to do is paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad