GDT: Devils vs Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Sorry, I know Hynes is a bad coach and you all have the right to criticize him but some of the posts on this GDT are pathetic. How about learn the sport, learn who can play center and realize who is healthy enough to play. But continue with your one liners and making fools of yourseves...

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I mean I like Auvitu enough, but I am not sure why people are freaking out over him getting sent down.

Talk about exaggeration.

He does help generate more shots, but he kind of gives that away with his defensive play and losing board battles. Plus he has 2 points in his last 17 games, and it's his first year in North America.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sorry, I know Hynes is a bad coach and you all have the right to criticize him but some of the posts on this GDT are pathetic. How about learn the sport, learn who can play center and realize who is healthy enough to play. But continue with your one liners and making fools of yourseves...
Having Bennett play with Gazdic is pretty much making a fool out of yourself, but that's Hynes for you.

While Kalinin plays with more useful players, as if Kalinin is actual of any use at all anymore. Glad nobody else likes him anymore. Guy is such JAG.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Having Bennett play with Gazdic is pretty much making a fool out of yourself, but that's Hynes for you.

While Kalinin plays with more useful players, as if Kalinin is actual of any use at all anymore. Glad nobody else likes him anymore. Guy is such JAG.

Like I get you're being hyperbolic (I hope so) when taking about players you don't like but sometimes it's so over the top. As if these guys did something to personally harm you. Kalinin gives an honest effort nearly every night, if he has a lack of skill then whatever that's not his fault we have no one better replace him. And he's not the worst bottom 6 player we've had. We had plenty worse last season.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
In before Zacha gets bad mouthed for putting up no points tonight and how players at the WJC look better against inferior competition.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Like I get you're being hyperbolic (I hope so) when taking about players you don't like but sometimes it's so over the top. As if these guys did something to personally harm you. Kalinin gives an honest effort nearly every night, if he has a lack of skill then whatever that's not his fault we have no one better replace him. And he's not the worst bottom 6 player we've had. We had plenty worse last season.

His honest effort sucks. We do have better players in the AHL that can play over him.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

Preach!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
His honest effort sucks. We do have better players in the AHL that can play over him.

Great, then blame Shero or past management. Stop saying a player is an ******* or whatever because he's put into the lineup and actually tries. If he was bad and didn't give a good effort then sure, I'd be a little more understanding. But no, he's not that bad and he does try hard.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Replace the Moore box with one of the following.

Greene's shot is blocked

Dano says "Oh Boy"

Severson takes a penalty

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Great, then blame Shero or past management. Stop saying a player is an ******* or whatever because he's put into the lineup and actually tries. If he was bad and didn't give a good effort then sure, I'd be a little more understanding. But no, he's not that bad and he does try hard.

He is that bad. He is entirely way too slow for the NHL. His trying hard does not shield him from criticism or being called out for being a badplayer and taking up a roster spot over more talented players sitting in the minors or being used way too much for the lack of talent he has by the clueless coach.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
He is that bad. He is entirely way too slow for the NHL. His trying hard does not shield him from criticism or being called out for being a badplayer and taking up a roster spot over more talented players sitting in the minors or being used way too much for the lack of talent he has by the clueless coach.

I never said he should be exempt from criticism. Re-read what I said.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Ugh, I have the Bruins feed. No bias from Jack Edwards whatsoever. :sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So your solution is to put DSP or Bennett as our third line center?
I'm more mad that Bennett has to play with Gazdic. Why not play Gazdic with Kalinin's line and let DSP center a line with Bennett? How is Kalinin any better of a center than DSP? DSP is playing center anyway?
Guy is off the deep end. No logical thinking going on in here today.

Anyone who thinks Kalinin is useful is off the deep end, and I believe you were one of them who acted like he was great. I can't believe anyone would.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I hear he missed his flight and our so called "poor owners" didn't want to pay the extra fees for another flight. Another tough break for this organization :shakehead

Pasternak went to the WJC last year, correct?

Seems to have helped him.

D Moore on Boston.
Thought Rags woulda kept him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes