GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I feel like Zacha and Nico would be a great duo in OT. Nico Wood, I don't get it. Maybe even Zacha Wood in OT. They have been playing really well together all year. I just don't understand what the staff is thinking in OT. It's like, what are the worst possible mismatched combos, let's put them together.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I feel like Zacha and Nico would be a great duo in OT. Nico Wood, I don't get it. Maybe even Zacha Wood in OT. They have been playing really well together all year. I just don't understand what the staff is thinking in OT. It's like, what are the worst possible mismatched combos, let's put them together.
Zacha and Wood have always played well together, which means the staff always tries to separate them when everyone's healthy.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

The issue at the end wasn’t a mismatch. It was they were gassed.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
"Zajacing off".

Every night there was a great bait

That looks like it was tsn.com, but still great.

IZshpMI

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
you mean some country singer that sings "new country" crap that he doesent even write himself
Probably.

I don't listen to any of that shit, but I realize like the music we enjoy, genre names have been bastardized.

Good Charlotte is a punk band, Limp Biscuit Korn and Creed are metal bands and emo bands have pianos or sound like bubblegum pop acts. I'm sure it's the same thing there.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Probably.

I don't listen to any of that ****, but I realize like the music we enjoy, genre names have been bastardized.

Good Charlotte is a punk band, Limp Biscuit Korn and Creed are metal bands and emo bands have pianos or sound like bubblegum pop acts. I'm sure it's the same thing there.
And AutoTune has infected EVERYTHING.

Reactions: tr83

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Probably.

I don't listen to any of that ****, but I realize like the music we enjoy, genre names have been bastardized.

Okay, I'm going to admit a deep dark secret...I kind of liked Creed.

*ducks objects being thrown*

Reactions: nugg and Whaddagoal

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Sorry, but I think ALL newer pop is complete trash, country or not.

Then again, *I'M* old and bitter.
Umm... When do you think pop wasn't trash? New Kids On the Block? Led Zeppelin? The Monkees?

Signed: someone who thinks pop is on par with what it's always been.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Okay, I'm going to admit a deep dark secret...I kind of liked Creed.

*ducks objects being thrown*
If I was (I don't know? let's say 7 or 8 years younger?) maybe born 8 years later, I might have liked Creed at one point. Just because I probably listened to a lot of the equivalent of Creed from however many years earlier. So it's really not that embarrassing.

Outside of Alice In Chains (at least the couple records) Nirvana (pre-In Utero), Soundgarden (pre-Black Hole Sun album) and the first STP album, I was over most of the radio rock bands by about 13 or 14.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Since his scoreless start and recall from the AHL:
46 games: 12g/10a/22p;
82 game pace: 21g/18a/39p

Last 20 games: 5g/8a/13p;
82 game pace: 21g/33a/54p

Not worried about Zacha for next season as long as he stays healthy, and perhaps, gets a bit stronger, eventhough he's pretty strong already it looks like.

His play to end the season does not match his statsline from beginning, and that is a good sign.

Reactions: MichaelJ

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Not worried about Zacha for next season as long as he stays healthy, and perhaps, gets a bit stronger, eventhough he's pretty strong already it looks like.

His play to end the season does not match his statsline from beginning, and that is a good sign.

The upward trend is encouraging.

Reactions: nugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad