6qPtssR.jpg

N1MtsUE.png

fA1oklq.png

HKVelWg.gif

YjHA9BZ.png

c8TSSFO.png

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hischier and Palms definitely need to be better tonight. They got pinned in against Detroit far too often.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Do you bet the Blues to win because they always beat us? Or do you bet the Devils because the Blues just made the playoffs and probably had some fun last night celebrating it in NYC, and our players may be fired up to avenge yesterday’s shutout by winning at home tonight?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol 40% off merch cause they've probably marked it up even more this year than in previous years when it was 30% off. Haven't even looked in the team store in forever.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
So Steve Cangialosi is doing the Red Bull’s game right now. Does that mean he isn’t doing the Devils game tonight, or is he actually doing the Red Bull’s game remotely?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Do you bet the Blues to win because they always beat us? Or do you bet the Devils because the Blues just made the playoffs and probably had some fun last night celebrating it in NYC, and our players may be fired up to avenge yesterday’s shutout by winning at home tonight?

you bet on the team you personally don’t want to win. so hypothetically, if you want the devils to win, you bet on the blues

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
you bet on the team you personally don’t want to win. so hypothetically, if you want the devils to win, you bet on the blues
SO then what you're saying is if I want the Devils to win tonight I should wear my Brodeur Blues jersey to the game? Got it!

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
So Steve Cangialosi is doing the Red Bull’s game right now. Does that mean he isn’t doing the Devils game tonight, or is he actually doing the Red Bull’s game remotely?

Seems like they do most of the away games remotely. Usually they have some panel at half which will make it obvious if they are.

Reactions: Colin226

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

I know he's done European soccer games from a studio before.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i heard daneyko is going to scream his OHHHHHHHHH’s from a sound stage in burbank tonight

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Even if you add Bratt and Hall back into the lineup there is just a glaring hole for the second line. They have Bratt to be a second line wing but they lack a 2C and another second line wing. Hopefully something materializes in the offseason

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
lol 40% off merch cause they've probably marked it up even more this year than in previous years when it was 30% off. Haven't even looked in the team store in forever.

Yup they had raised player t-shirts to almost $40 earlier this year. Absolutely ridiculous. I'll probably go see what the prices are with this sale but I don't plan on buying anything anyway. Spent enough on this awful team already this season.

Reactions: mdj12784
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad