GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Lmao they raised the STH prices again after this ridiculously bad season?

By how much did some of the prices raise?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Lmao they raised the STH prices again after this ridiculously bad season?

By how much did some of the prices raise?

One of my friends who sits in 233 had his 2 seats go up $183 per seat for the season. Which is even more ridiculous because those sections are usually the most empty every game.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
With Kakko on his wing? 60 points, easy

giphy.gif

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
One of my friends who sits in 233 had his 2 seats go up $183 per seat for the season. Which is even more ridiculous because those sections are usually the most empty every game.

That sucks, that's like a $4.50 average increase per game. I'll stick to the secondary market.

God bless your friend, I wouldn't be able to listen to the idiot "crazies" every game

Reactions: Satans Hockey

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Since Zacha is being discussed I thought I'd mention his Death Star-esque goal in STL earlier in Feb. The shot was in before I even registered he'd released it. I had a 'Lando realizes that thing is operational' moment.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Since his scoreless start and recall from the AHL:
46 games: 12g/10a/22p;
82 game pace: 21g/18a/39p

Last 20 games: 5g/8a/13p;
82 game pace: 21g/33a/54p
Even directly after the recall and his 4 goals in 3 games return, he had a 13 game point drought. So 4 points in his first 28. 18 points in the next 30 games. The injury did break up that run, but that is a solid stretch over a good chunk of games.

Since the injury he looks like a different player, much more confident with the puck and consistently creating oppurtunities. He's been a ppg, and he could have even more. Our best guy for sure since his return.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Even directly after the recall and his 4 goals in 3 games return, he had a 13 game point drought. So 4 points in his first 28. 18 points in the next 30 games. The injury did break up that run, but that is a solid stretch over a good chunk of games.

Since the injury he looks like a different player, much more confident with the puck and consistently creating oppurtunities. He's been a ppg, and he could have even more. Our best guy for sure since his return.

There’s good reason to be optimistic about next year based on his growth and development over this entire season. Thanks for pointing out the other scoreless streak he suffered through....30 games is a solid amount of games to evaluate a developing player and a 50 point pace is really encouraging. Maybe he’s a streaky player, but maybe these are just growing pains because as you said he’s looked fantastic over the last stretch.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
That sucks, that's like a $4.50 average increase per game. I'll stick to the secondary market.

God bless your friend, I wouldn't be able to listen to the idiot "crazies" every game

Yeah he's not part of that group and I don't know how he deals with them either. I wouldn't be able to sit there lol

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Yeah he's not part of that group and I don't know how he deals with them either. I wouldn't be able to sit there lol
I think its clear that the Devils are doing everything possible to siphon people from the 200s and get them into the 100s and lower level. From the look of the past two seasons they are succeeding at that. First two levels are normally full while the 200s are a ghost town except for weekend games.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think its clear that the Devils are doing everything possible to siphon people from the 200s and get them into the 100s and lower level. From the look of the past two seasons they are succeeding at that. First two levels are normally full while the 200s are a ghost town except for weekend games.

They did that in the past by lowering the 100s and it worked but at the same time you need those 200s to be reasonably priced otherwise you're just gonna price people out of season tickets completely

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You're not going to price people into the 100's if you're also raising the 100's to unreasonable levels. The 100's were a ghost town back in the early 2010's (remember Nords fan central?) when season ticket prices were comparable to what they'll be next year and that was when the team was having a lot more success.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
You're not going to price people into the 100's if you're also raising the 100's to unreasonable levels. The 100's were a ghost town back in the early 2010's (remember Nords fan central?) when season ticket prices were comparable to what they'll be next year and that was when the team was having a lot more success.

I miss those days. Buy the cheapest secondary market tickets then sneak down between the 1st and 2nd

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I don't think they will do anything Monday other then have the team clap for the fans whether they lose or not.... I don't ever remember them doing the fan appreciation night before the last game before and I think they did it because of past complaints of there being too many Rangers fans at one of the previous final home games.

There are some things that annoy me that the front office does. Like last week they had mascot madness before the coyotes game and you could skate with the mascots on the practice rink and get some photos and autographs. It was free last year and there were maybe 50-60 people there tops.

This year they were charging $30 a ticket to attend. So now you're asking a family of 2-4 if not more who already have season tickets to spend even more just for this event. It's been a joke lately with how they are doing things.

I wouldn't be surprised if there renewal rates weren't good considering how bad the team is and how prices went up for considerably depending on where you seat.

I'm guessing renewals have been poor. For the past 4 weeks or so they've had banks of terminals throughout the concourse with chances to win something (I don't even recall what it was you could win). Just give them the standard info for the relentless sales calls. When one of the low-level sales reps tried to get me to enter, I told him I was already a STH. End of conversation.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
60! He has not even hit 35 yet after 3 seasons.
Looks like he might have been able to hit 35 this year, but due to lack of games played because of missed time with injuries and the (deserved) AHL demotion earlier this year, he won't come close to it.

He won't be able play more than 61 NHL games this year.

He's actually producing at a 31 points per 82 game pace right now, which is a career high pace, and that even includes the pointless first 12 games.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad