GDT: Devils @ Ottawa Tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Wow.
NJD with an extra man on the ice at the faceoff. Not that it affected anything, but how the hell does that happen.

Guys casually skating off and ref drops the puck

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
No excuses. If you can't push your way through one trappy game like this, then you don't have what it takes to go anywhere in the playoffs.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Sorry I was wrong, the Sens have not cancelled their skill competition but they have made a few changes.

Some of the events will include:

A shooting drill into a soccer net. Each player will get 5 shots from the near blue line. When (not if) no one scores they will invite children from the audience to show them how it is done.

A tough guy competition called "fight your way out of a wet paper bag"

An exhibition game against the Ottawa 67's but just to keep things fair the Sens will be allowed to play 4 forwards, 3 D and 2 goalies at once.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Score on 2 mistakes and sit back the rest of the game trapping the middle, NJ Devils hockey. What a freaking boring team. Even more boring than us.

Man I am bored watching the Senators lately. I'll never cheer for my team to lose but at some point I wonder if it takes a basement finish for the management to do something. The product on the ice is bad AF.

I liked Claesson, I still hate Wiercioch, tired of seeing that weak giraffe losing puck battles and missing his shots, bad bad hockey player.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Can't give up the first goal against NJ. They suck the life out of all things hockey..

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
i liked Wier's creativity tonight

He had a good game imo. Some nice rushes to create chances. Some crisp passing.

Claesson looked good. Suprised he only got 12 mins, but I guess we had Wier Wideman and Karlsson out there as much as possible to create some offense.

I get that Cameron doesn't fully trust Prince defensively, but I'm starting to think he must have slept with his daughter or something, this is getting out of hand. We need to create offense and every other player seems to be getting double his mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad