Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire RW Matt D'Agostini and 2015 cdtl 7th rd pick for cdtl 4th/5th rnd pick

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I was certain that was Shia Lebeouf when I first saw the 'shop.
Wrong again.

WGcnBQY.jpg

Skylar%20Astin-SGG-110833.jpg

You`re welcome. :sarcasm:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
So...how's D'Ags looking?

I root for the kid, being an STL fan. He's got a wicked wrist shot and could be a reliable 20-goal scorer if given a full-time scoring role...but he's also prone to being completely invisible for weeks at a time. His hockey sense is questionable, but his skills are quite evident...he just got caught in a numbers game in STL. What are the initial thoughts on him?

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago

I root for the kid, being an STL fan. He's got a wicked wrist shot and could be a reliable 20-goal scorer if given a full-time scoring role...but he's also prone to being completely invisible for weeks at a time. His hockey sense is questionable, but his skills are quite evident...he just got caught in a numbers game in STL. What are the initial thoughts on him?

Had his best game as a Devil last night while taking a nasty hit to the head by Nate Thompson. He seems to be okay.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL

He was completely invisible in his first few games. Stayed at the perimeter, was unwilling to engage, and was very soft on the puck.

Last night vs. Tampa he was our best player on the ice. Carried the puck with much more confidence and did a great job gaining the zone (he got his two assists on entry plays).

With our many injuries at forward he's going to continue getting opportunities, hopefully he can put together a nice run and get us some more points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad