Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire RW Matt D'Agostini and 2015 cdtl 7th rd pick for cdtl 4th/5th rnd pick

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Andy Strickland ‏@andystrickland 8m
Sources say #stlblues have traded Matt Dagostini to the #Devils

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=661451

ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Blues Executive Vice President and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced Friday the club has acquired a conditional fourth or fifth round draft pick in 2015 from New Jersey in exchange for forward Matt D’Agostini and a conditional seventh round draft pick in 2015.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8471851

only 2 pts in 16 games this season, but put up 21 goals and 46 pts two seasons ago.

MOD NOTE: If you post pictures/GIFs/YTs without any words, they're SPAM. Period.

Last edited:

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
I'll repeat what I said in the other thread because, well, I want to:

D'Agostini has one good season in his career ('10-11, 21g+25a, only season with over 55 games played) and is a -16 career player. I hope very little is going back to STL.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I am hoping we didn't lose a lot for him. We'll see what the deal involves first before making a judgment call though.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I'll repeat what I said in the other thread because, well, I want to:

D'Agostini has one good season in his career ('10-11, 21g+25a, only season with over 55 games played) and is a -16 career player. I hope very little is going back to STL.

+/- isn't really that meaningful.

He is only 26 years old. Does he have speed? What kind of player is he? I probably only seen a handful of Blues games.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Dan ONeill
Blues have traded D'Agostini to NJ for a conditional 5th rounder. More shortly
1 minute ago from Twitter for iPhone

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status Quo*

Hopefully they traded Cam Janssen for him. I don't want to see Janssen in a Devils uniform again.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
D'Ags is pending UFA and terribly underachieving this season. I can't see how Lou could overpay for him. He just can't do that seriously.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

D'Agostini is another reclamation project that will eventually play on our 3rd or 4th line. If the return is minimal, I have no beef with this move but if we are moving Fayne or a top 120 pick, I'll be pissed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad