Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I don't care.
That's the spirit.

NS8xOTM4LmpwZw

• Haha
Reactions: Ponds

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
@Atoyot never stated I was a manly alpha man. More like a Leisure Larry. BTW Project A-ko, Guts, Ninja Scroll, OPM, and Akira are my fav anime’s.

Censored Urban Dictionary: Soyboy, man lacking masculine traits.

Also my emoji ain’t working and I don’t know the QWERTY version of the sarcasm face.

• Love
Reactions: Ponds and Atoyot

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Musta had a fun night in NY. On to the next one.

Sidebar:
Not sure Why they stopped parking Monahan by the post for the bumper position on the pp, but you know the motto, "if it aint broke then fix it."
I’ve been wondering that every game as well.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
if they lose "omg I told you so"
if they win "go jets go!!!"

trying to get the best of both worlds rofl
Not at all. I called this as a let down game. I am a concerned fan without jet goggles to blind me!
I look at them from a critical and realistic point of view. I am disappointed with their inconsistent play.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Just when you thought the Jets had things figured out, they come up with another real stinker of a game. To his credit, Brossoit played great and that Ehlers goal was magic, but the Jets keep passing the puck too much. One word guys, SHOOT! I give this game one "Puddy" out of five...

Did the Jets stink tonight, Puddy?

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the New York Islanders has been posted for your guesses. Thanks again to @SUX2BU for the devilish GDT tonight and hope someone will come forward to make the one on Saturday. See you then! Good night...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
@Atoyot never stated I was a manly alpha man. More like a Leisure Larry. BTW Project A-ko, Guts, Ninja Scroll, OPM, and Akira are my fav anime’s.

Censored Urban Dictionary: Soyboy, man lacking masculine traits.

Also my emoji ain’t working and I don’t know the QWERTY version of the sarcasm face.
To further the definition a bit, it came from the belief that soy raises your estrogen and makes you more feminine, which isn't entirely untrue but you'd need to eat an absurd amount of soy to make a measurable difference in your estrogen levels.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Not at all. I called this as a let down game. I am a concerned fan without jet goggles to blind me!
I look at them from a critical and realistic point of view. I am disappointed with their inconsistent play.
lol, you are pure doom and gloom and want the best of both worlds... love when the doom and gloomers pass it on as being realistic, as if anyone who is optimistic think that they are the clear cut favorites for the cup and are guaranteed to win...

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
lol, you are pure doom and gloom and want the best of both worlds... love when the doom and gloomers pass it on as being realistic, as if anyone who is optimistic think that they are the clear cut favorites for the cup and are guaranteed to win...

Why do you care so much? It's kinda weird. If you don't like it, just ignore the guy :huh:

Reactions: snowkiddin

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Why do you care so much? It's kinda weird. If you don't like it, just ignore the guy :huh:
why do you only show up when we are playing bad? the people that avoid this place when we are winning and only come here to vent are annoying as f***

Reactions: thereturn

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
why do you only show up when we are playing bad? the people that avoid this place when we are winning and only come here to vent are annoying as f***

I don't know why you care so much about when people and when people don't show up. Pretty weird.

I suggest utilizing the ignore function if certain posters annoy you.

Reactions: snowkiddin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad