Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I don’t understand why this team peppers the net when they’re 5 on 5 and then refuse to shoot when they’re on a power play.

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
Not to say Russell was amazing before, but he is definitely worse than last year after getting his big payday. Might have another Fayne on our hands. Might not even be worthy of a 6/7 spot next year.

I would actually welcome seeing Fayne on the roster at this point instead of 4x4. He can’t be any worse.... right? :help:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Did the oilers forget how to hit over the summer?

I think this is the biggest difference in the Oilers from last season to the beginning of this one. No one wants to play physical anymore.

Weird because the team basically has the same personnel.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Oilers just continue to squander away all the winnable games until they are completely erased from the playoff race.

they need one this period yet to get some momentum.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
2 goals on 4 shots.
Just average goaltending would be nice. I would of pulled him. Seen this story to many times last year.

Going to need 5 tonight for the W

Reactions: Mav3rick07

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
How do you expect a 4th liner to play?
To be noticeable. He was noticeable a lot last year because even if he wasn't scoring he was laying the body. He doesn't look like that guy this year and holds onto the puck until he loses it everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad