Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
looks like Yamaha Motors draws back in for Slepychev most likely

Slepychev banged up/doubtful to play.

I think this is game number 9?

Last edited:

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Slep had a great game against jersey. Wtf why tinker with a winning team especially when he had a better game than Yamamoto did all year?

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Could be Yamamoto's last game before being sent down. I hope they call up Pool Party to take his place.

Peter Mrazek looks like he is in net, he has significantly worse numbers than Howard this year. McDavid burned by him last year for an amazing goal.

4-0 Oilers McDavid, Nuge, Kassian, and Drai score.

Oilslick941611

slapshot into the empty net...utterly irrelevant
Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I expect a win today. Im pretty sure the team has it in them, they've been playing a lot better lately.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
If Yama gets hurt that could spell trouble for contract reasons.

They only burn an ELC year if he plays a 10th game so don't see injury affecting that although it would suck for his development.

Anyway, they have to win this game. Can't be losing games like this with so many tough games left and speak of, I didn't realize until today that they haven't played any of St. Louis, Nashville, Anaheim, L.A. or San Jose so the tough part of the schedule hasn't even begun yet and they are 4-7 so these types of games are must wins.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Could be Yamamoto's last game before being sent down. I hope they call up Pool Party to take his place.

Torn between calling him or Rattie up. Not sure which one. Rattie has defineitely earned it with 6 goals and a total of 9 points in 10 games.

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Just get the 2 points and keep climbing out of this hole. We have a long way to go to get back in the race.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Something about daylight savings time and set your clocks back and don't let that screw with the temporal dimension concurrent with the onset of this game taking place..

ps a lot of comments in the thread about start time are not MST..just to note;)

I think I slept in.

Go get em oilers. Low hanging fruit here.

4-2 oilers. Detroit with an own goal.

You heard it here first, no, you haven't missed the game. Unless you thought it was an evening game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->