GDT: Detroit at Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris05

May 23, 2013
Larkin should not be playing in the NHL. Right now the AHL would be a tough league for this player.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Larkin should not be playing in the NHL. Right now the AHL would be a tough league for this player.

Larkin would destroy the AHL. He's just a young player used to success trying to do too much. These struggles are great learning lessons. He has nothing left to learn from a league where he can easily create space.

Y'all have been so dramatic about Larkin this year.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Ranouf hasn't been able to move the puck to save his life but he did get a good hard shot off that got through and won a good board battle behind the net.

Edit: And had a real hard open ice hit at centre ice.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I'm loving Russo's ability to pick the right time to jump up into the play.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Blashill is the biggest joke of the NHL. Mantha has both goals tonight, yet Sheahan continues to be put out there on the PP instead of Mantha.

7 minutes into the 3rd, Mantha has had 1 shift. It angers me so much. I swear if this clown is behind the bench to start next year I will lose it. Easily the worst coach in Wings coach in the last 25 years.

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Larkin would destroy the AHL. He's just a young player used to success trying to do too much. These struggles are great learning lessons. He has nothing left to learn from a league where he can easily create space.

Y'all have been so dramatic about Larkin this year.

Agreed he is having a tough year but i think in the long term it will do him good. He really needs to add strength and a long off season will give him time to do that and watch tape. Last off season he played hockey for most of it and I think it hurt him this year. Let him watch tape and add muscle this summer, and I think we'll see a much better player next year. From everything we've heard about Larks, I think he will put in the work to become a better player.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wow, they're finally clicking. It only took a couple of years

Yeah this is what Tatar and Nyquist looked like together in GR. I mean it is clear they need Zetterberg massively at the NHL level. But they routinely pulled these kind of plays in GR that were just a joy to watch. Happy to see it the last few weeks.

Still think we have to trade one this off-season.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Yeah this is what Tatar and Nyquist looked like together in GR. I mean it is clear they need Zetterberg massively at the NHL level. But they routinely pulled these kind of plays in GR that were just a joy to watch. Happy to see it the last few weeks.

Still think we have to trade one this off-season.

Of course they need a Zetterberg.

Neither of them were going to be the pivot on their line. They're great, talented players who can put up good numbers. But they were never going to drive a line.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Just saw Tatar's goal.
Nice keep the pp out of the basement at least.
How's Renouf looked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad