GDT: DET @ ANA | 10:00pm EST | 3/16/2018

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Why is one of the lowest IQ and worst defenders playing QB on the PP? AA shouldn't be that far from the goal, he should be near the center dots waiting for a pass...

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
A Detroit loss puts Ottawa over us in the standings...

giphy.gif

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
He did a pretty good job there on that PP.

No, he didn't. I know you love the guy, but if you consider that 'good' I think you should go back and watch Rafalski or even Robert Lang. He was throwing the puck in the same direction the defense was cycling allowing them to get into lanes easily. Did you notice how they generated no shots? That's because every time he passed it there was already a duck. Watch someone who is actually good at it and you will see shot generation created by anticipating the defense and going the opposite direction.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Jensen has been treated like a little bish on this West coast trip. If not getting pounded he's getting over powered on plays

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Sweet defensive coverage

Just realized there is another period that still needs to be played. This game is forever long

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
We are tanking... i love it. We stayed competitive longer than i thought. Now maximize this season with a good pick. If some kids are getting ice time.. it will hopefully help push them this off season. Svech needs to work on skating.. Mantha on effort level on a consistent basis. Larkin on becoming a scoring threat.... ps as i type this Mantha stands up to rat man Kesler. Love that from him.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Wish it wasn't Mantha fighting, especially after what happened in Tampa a couple years ago, but happy to see the fights. Hopefully Witkowski gets out there for a fight tonight.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Id love to see Witowski get some good ice time. Im all for competing and winning games to help the youth learn... but i also dont want Larkin or AA or Mantha getting on the wrong end of a cheap shot.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Wish it wasn't Mantha fighting, especially after what happened in Tampa a couple years ago, but happy to see the fights. Hopefully Witkowski gets out there for a fight tonight.

He said he was going to make sure he takes the guys helmet off before throwing punches from now on

Christien

May 1, 2010
Witkowski out there with AA and Nielson... why would you not put Svechnikov out there instead?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad