Destiny Part 18: Rise of Boolean Gemini(Sept 20th)

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
Lol you bought a legacy engram. It only drops stuff from yr 1 light levels so don't buy those.

Well **** that was a waste. Haven't played in over a year I think. I bought one of those coins you use to get a chance at an exotic for doing crucible and I got a fusion that starts with a T forget what it's called now

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
What class is your character?
What Subclasses do you have fully unlocked?
What is your PvE/PvP split? Do you play them equally or mostly one or the other?

IMO, exotic armor is way more valuable than exotic weapons. And thus I need a little information to make an informed recommendation. :)

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
What class is your character?
What Subclasses do you have fully unlocked?
What is your PvE/PvP split? Do you play them equally or mostly one or the other?

IMO, exotic armor is way more valuable than exotic weapons. And thus I need a little information to make an informed recommendation. :)
Titan is my only high one all my sub classes are done. I do both evenly probably for pve and pvp. I unlocked bad juju already figured it would be easier to get through raids being a lower level having it giving me more to my super.

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
Bad Juju isn't bad for PvE for any class because of String of Curses. So it is a solid gun to use while leveling up. As you get higher and higher in Light Level and take on more complicated events like Nightfalls and Raids it will become nailed to your vault.

With the one exception being a Warlock (Voidwalker) with Obsidian Mind+Bad Juju. It is a fun and deadly combination in any environment.

As far as a Titan. No question, Armamentarium is the best armor to use along the way. Two grenades no matter the subclass plus the ability to carry extra Secondary or Heavy ammo. It's basically the only exotic I use on my Titan. I have three, each with a different burn armor rating. Thus I put on the one that pertains to the subclass I am using.

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
I did get the chest piece from an exotic engram so I already have that one. Haven't been able to raid though around 350 light depending what I have equipped don't see ppl online to often when I'm on to raid which sucks.

Last edited:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
If anybody cares the Palindrome at the Crucible vendor this week is a god roll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad