Your 3 stars of college hockey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
That was an eventful last 30 minutes or so. Gotta be a lot sharper than that if you are gonna beat good teams. But it was a 2nd of a back-to-back and they won. Just clean it up Tuesday.

Reactions: leetch99

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Highlight of the game for me

Coyotes announcer 1: WOW, Hayton has be great at the faceoff dot tonight. Even though he hasn't scored any points this year he's been great at faceoffs, he's 10 and 2 tonight
Coyotes announcer 2: Steering wheel!! ::awkward pause:: You know 10 and 2.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'll say it again, if we had Halak in net, we likely lose this game. Igor didn't need to make a ton of saves, but he made some big ones for sure when the game was tied and when we had the lead.

This is why you play your all-star goalie, you need to make sure you get these points vs bad teams. Halak can play games when our offense is back to normal and scoring buckets of goals.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
E92F335E-5026-4FD9-975E-03153E22DF2E.gif

4A789670-534E-403E-88FB-5C29E3B83207.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Same score as the game against the Coyotes in Arizona last year but we looked completely different. That game we looked disinterested. We weren't amazing today but outside of the beginning of the first and third we did not look disinterested. We're outplaying most of the teams we play. Our record isn't great and we've lost to some bad teams but reading this board you'd think we're horrible. And as always I contribute to that stuff too and am calling myself out as well.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Same score as the game against the Coyotes in Arizona last year but we looked completely different. That game we looked disinterested. We weren't amazing today but outside of the beginning of the second and third we did not look disinterested. We're outplaying most of the teams we play. Our record isn't great and we've lost to some bad teams but reading this board you'd think we're horrible. And as always I contribute to that stuff too and am calling myself out as well.
expectations change.

We lost to CLB and SJS. If we won those games or even split them, the collective tone would have been different.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad