Deadpool 2

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
When you break the "4th wall" it just takes me right out of the movie. It's entertaining enough(deadpool) but wont hold up for the test of time as the comedy is very current and dated.
Disagree, breaking the 4th wall is my favourite part about Deadpool. It was also my favourite part of the TV series Community when Abed would break the 4th wall and go "meta".

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Is the secret cameo not Professor Xavier or Wolverine but instead Professor X's step brother Juggernaut?

A theory going around is that it's him based on a few things.

One is a song on the soundtrack that includes the lyrics "You can’t stop him. He’s the Juggernaut. You can’t stop this mother f*****,”

And the website slashfilms has been capturing screenshots that might show him.

deadpool2-colossus-juggernaut-700x350.jpg

deadpool2-thermaldisplay-closeup-700x345.jpg

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I've got tickets for a show around noon on Saturday. I'm pretty pumped. The last one shattered all my expectations, and if the trailers are any indication, this one should be awesome as well.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Remember how 'I'm the Juggernaut Bitch' got into X-Men?

That's gotta be one of the first viral internet memes to make it into a major motion picture.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Good early scores on the Tomato. Can't wait.

Was just looking at that. I’ve seen several “funnier than the first one” takes. Now, that could just be recency bias, but the fact that it’s even mention means the humor didn’t flop in the sequel like you often see, and that’s all that matters to me. I don’t need it to be better than the first. I just need to have fun.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
It was so fantastically good.

Unless you don't like what Deadpool is, then stay away.

But if you understand what Deadpool is, loved the first one you'll love this one too. The gore, the humour, the rest of the cast, all great.

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland

But if you understand what Deadpool is, loved the first one you'll love this one too. The gore, the humour, the rest of the cast, all great.
Yeah, loved it. The mid credits scenes in particular were amazing.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The first one was so good I'm worried about this one...

But I've got tickets for 10 AM on Saturday morning... **fingers crossed**

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
A. O. Scott of The New York Times comes out swinging: "What drives this franchise is the same force that drives so much culture and politics right now: the self-pity of a white man with a relentless need to be the center of attention." Anyone we know, I wonder?

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
I’m in the better than the first movie crowd. I gave the first 6-7/10 while this one was a solid 8/10. Have only seen the first once so I’ll give it another shot. Very good, very funny movie.

There’s no after credits scene, but there is a mid credits which was great as well.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France

How did our Julian Dennison do? Hoping to see it this weekend.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
The bro killed it, thought he did great.

What a major step forward for him to do a film like this as well. Delivered a bit of Kiwi charm. Loved it.

Reactions: flyingkiwi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad