Deadpool 2

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This is actually a bit longer and different than the one shown before Logan.

Also no suprise Grace Randolph STILL doesn't get Deadpool. :laugh:

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I liked how it was before Logan and you see the theater is playing Logan in the trailer. Also the Firefly posters. The mention of Cable on the phone booth with Nathan Summers is coming, aka Cable's real name.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
aurFTWw.gif

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I liked how it was before Logan and you see the theater is playing Logan in the trailer. Also the Firefly posters. The mention of Cable on the phone booth with Nathan Summers is coming, aka Cable's real name.

Haha, good call on spotting the Firefly posters. I wonder where those came from...

Reynold's Logan imitation at the end there had me in stitches.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
This trailer brings up an important point. How does Clark Kent change into Superman nowadays when there aren't any more phone booths? Does he run into establishments and blurt out "I'm needed to save the day! Where are your restrooms?"

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This trailer brings up an important point. How does Clark Kent change into Superman nowadays when there aren't any more phone booths? Does he run into establishments and blurt out "I'm needed to save the day! Where are your restrooms?"

Supergirl just goes out of sight to change. I'm assuming it would be the same way with Superman.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Some are saying it's a nod to Morena Baccarin other say it's a hint that Nathan Fillion is going to play Cable.

Man, Fillion as Cable would be awesome. Funny too that Fillion has had tv series with both Morena Baccarin and Ryan Reynolds.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
for those who are asking about how they were able to use the Superman theme

bit of a bouncing ball

i was a little long winded in a response--so i decided to posted a video the breaks it down EE is a good youtuber if your are a geek

but this video explains it and everything else in the teaser

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->