U18: Day 2 of the U18!

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Really impressed with Slovakias game right now. Its amazing what they've done with that federation's program over there.

Reactions: jcbio11

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Only saw the third period. Sweden gave Slovakia a chance and we took it. Not a bad result despite the loss, though I understand that Urban kept us in in the first 2.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Wikman injured?
Probably yes, the Slovak player gave him a nice hit and he fell badly, I think his leg turned and he had a lot of trouble reaching the substitution. Hopefully it's just an ankle, I think he withdrew from the match.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Probably yes, the Slovak player gave him a nice hit and he fell badly, I think his leg turned and he had a lot of trouble reaching the substitution. Hopefully it's just an ankle, I think he withdrew from the match.
Not good, might be out for the tournament I guess

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
An excellent two thirds, only poor shooting efficiency gave Slovakia hope of getting a hugely valuable point for them. However, Slovakia played very poorly for two thirds, only Urban held out hope for an acceptable result. As effective as Sweden was with 24 shots on goal and eight goals in the Canadian net, today they fired 53 shots and Urban got just four goals. The score before the start of the third period should have been 2-6 and not 1-3. Slovakia didn't deserve anything at all, so I'm glad that Wahlberg scored the win for Sweden and the players can be calm and in an excellent position before Sunday's match.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kudla

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Let's go!!! Slovakia scores to make it 3 - 3 in the 3rd! Beautiful offense by Slovakia in the 3rd.
You guys look good... Keep it going! When does your big star come back? I think a good player is missing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad