David Desharnais: New Role Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacal667

Jul 14, 2012
Montreal
Yes, he's having a great start, I'm not doubting that, I'm not questioning it. But his average TOI is 14 min, and his best games were playing 13-14 min. Theres a reason for it.

how the other lines played, maybe there's a reason why they played that much

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
And a recipe for success is to tack on an extra 3-5 minutes to Davey's TOI while pulling that ice time from others?

Who said its a recipe for success?

I literally just said when your third line is your best line there's a problem.

When top 6 doesn't produce its not a recipe for success either.

You're looking at the wrong thing.

its the fact he played like our best C as of late that's the problem.

Just like anywhere else, if the guy slotted as 3rd C needs more ice time because top 2 lines are sleeping...there's a problem.

I hope DD never gets more TOI than he needs to and I hope every line clicks. We want the same thing really but we're looking at different sources to the problem.

Nynja*

the coach want to win, so he's gonna put the guys that give him the best on the ice.

Well so far putting Davey for 17 minutes has led to two losses and one game where Price unanimously stole a win...against a really really bad leafs team.

So that ice time would probably be better served in trying to get the first two lines going.

Chacal667

Jul 14, 2012
Montreal
Well so far putting Davey for 17 minutes has led to two losses and one game where Price unanimously stole a win...against a really really bad leafs team.

So that ice time would probably be better served in trying to get the first two lines going.

it's ridiculous to say something like that, DD is not the reason why the habs lost the game tonight.

Capitaine Subban*

it's ridiculous to say something like that, DD is not the reason why the habs lost the game tonight.

You are wrong, every lost is DD's fault even if he isn't playing.Did u see both turnovers he created on both goals ? We cannot win with this smurf! Do you know he never scored a GWG aswell ? What a chump !!! Stop fighting the wrong fight and join the good camp of DD's bashers :yo:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
fact : DD played 17+ minutes twice this season
fact : Habs lost both games (this one vs Ottawa and the one vs Vancouver)

Davebo*

The coaching staff cost us this game. Too much DD - and that idiotic challenge was embarrassing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad