Waived: Daugavins Placed on Waivers - Claimed by Boston

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Wow, that sucks. He was a quality 4th liner. Good team guy. Hope he does well with Boston (except when we play them).

xking23

Petersson
Jun 22, 2009
Peterborough
Why do people like Boston?

Screw Boston...

Okay, they are a good team, built well and win but they always beat the Senators and I hate their faces.

I hope we play them in the playoffs so this silliness ends.

There has never been a big spark between the teams. Ottawa just losses. Nothing happens, Ottawa never wins, they just lose. Also personally I typically go to Sens - Bruins games when I'm in Ottawa, so seeing them play live is always nice. As well much rather cheer for Boston against Montreal and Toronto. Both teams can't lose.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Except historically that's not him at all. He was a playmaker and scorer before Ottawa decided to make him a PK guy. He hasn't been screwed over by them recently, they've been very respectful and good to him the last couple years, but he very much was screwed by Murray and Clouston in his first few years with the club.

A more likely story: He's just not that good. Most OHL stars tend to dim as they move on up.

SebFromHawk

un faucon
Jun 15, 2009
Eastern Ontario
8595907425_2dfe5633ea_b.jpg

c_mak

Jan 15, 2004
Waterloo
Chiarelli still poaching Ottawa players. So we finally let one of the too many bottom six forwards go. Collective sigh of relief or endless questions as to why we let THAT guy go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad