Dark Side Of The Ring season 4

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Its been announced. Months ago I had ideas for stories now I cant remember them. But I guess some newer ideas

Hart foundation episode

Deathmatch episode about the history and how it currently is

Maybe one about all the drugs done and wrestlers who have passed from them

Would love one about the end of WCW

Maybe one about how WWE bought ECW and WCW

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Oh trust me they can do ALOT more off the top of my head at least 3-4 american DM wrestlers died way young and early.
They for sure can do more- so many of those CZW guys are dead- I just think that a good part of that Gage episode was about death match wrestling/CZW so I feel like they probably think they’ve covered it

Reactions: Troublesome 85

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
They have to do a an episode on the Punk presser and all the backstage shenanigans some day, right?
Yeah because that was the only backstage dust-up in the history of pro wrestling.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
They for sure can do more- so many of those CZW guys are dead- I just think that a good part of that Gage episode was about death match wrestling/CZW so I feel like they probably think they’ve covered it

I was upset that episode didnt talk about Nate Hatred at all. Gage lost his mom, brother and tag team partner in I think a short span of time.

RIP JC Bailey

And theyre probably scared of Zandig 😂

Reactions: CDJ

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
But have any of them lead to suspensions and likely release of a major star?
Suspensions, of course they have and as much you want it to happen CM Punk isn't being released. Keep on trolling though.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
By all just about all accounts, that have been posted her as well, he's not coming back
Yeah but he's not being released, he's quitting. You make it sound like the company is releasing him because of what happened backstage that night. As far as I know, that's not the case.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah but he's not being released, he's quitting. You make it sound like the company is releasing him because of what happened backstage that night. As far as I know, that's not the case.
Released, fired, quitting, same result: he's still gone.

It's just not the backstage but the presser. That's what all the wrestling medias are talking about.

Last edited:

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Oh it definitely is! Just for the re-enactment of Young Bucks superkicking the locker room door down.
Yes, that would be funny as would the chair toss and Omega getting bit. Seems more like MadTV than Dark Side of the Ring though.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Damn, is Punk really likely to quit? I haven't been following the story much.
Sounds like it but who knows with him. I'm not sure if I actually care if he does. I think he's lost step or two in the ring and he's toxic backstage. On the other hand, he's great on the mic and gets the crowd going along with being AEWs biggest draw. I know I'd rather see the Bucks leave than him though.

Reactions: CDJ

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
It was already done by others. See youtube.

Lex Luger.

A&E did a Biography on Lex a few months back. Not sure if they glossed over anything, but I enjoyed it. Some of the behind the scenes videos of the Lex Express era and how much he disliked the amount of appearances was interesting.

Reactions: alko

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Tales From the Territories is good. Detroit will not be featured but not surprising given how many titans of the territory are dead.

It's funny I watched the first two and I'm like this is a podcast with a camera. Yet it was so much better than that.

I quite enjoyed both. Both had some really interesting/sad stories. I never realized that Kaufman's family didn't know anything until they did the movie some 15 years after his death.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I don't know if it's really from the "dark side", but I'd love an hour long episode of guys re-telling the legendary tales of Haku's real life fights with the requisite re-enactments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad