Injury Report: Dany Heatley (Shoulder) UPD: Out for the season + likely playoffs as well

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Welp, what do we want to do with that third line? Personally I'd call up Dowell/Fontaine and either put them in his place or move Mitchell up to the 3rd line.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I'm not really a huge fan of Zucker with Clutterbuck and Brodziak. 2 players that don't like to pass on the wings of a struggling center...

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I may be jumping the gun, but if Heater has positive fracture(s) in his wrist he will be out until the 2nd round of the playoffs.
Edit:If we make the playoffs.

Not that Heater was a huge help on this team, but he has chances every single game.

SMFH.

Injuries....about to start mounting.

Billy Mays Here*

Have definitely soured on Heatley a bit this season, but I hate seeing a guy get taken out of the line-up in that kind of way.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Parise - Koivu - Pominville
Zucker - Cullen - Setoguchi
Bouchard - Brodziak - Mitchell
Rupp - Konopka - Mitchell

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Samuel Savolainen, a Finnish hockey journalist living in St. Paul, thinks it's a suspension without a doubt.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
If he is, we need to recall a C from Houston.

Uh, which center?

Can't we just stick Brodziak on the 2nd line, Konopka on the 4th and Rupp on the 3rd? Or Rupp on the 4th and Konopka on the 3rd? Or hell Coyle on the 2nd again?

Dowell, Rau, McIntyre, McMillian, Phillips, or Granlund. Take your pick.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
And thank god that we did!

Can't wait to see what Jason can do as a defenseman. Wait...

With that said, can we just dump Stoner, Falk, and Spurgeon and bring up Cuma, Scandella, and Kampfer and see what happens? It can't get any worse right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad