Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Eriksson/Morrow/Smith/Fraser to BOS for Seguin/Peverley/Button

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
My favorite comment from the instagram video :

gtron313 -

"Oh yeah one more thing @electrazoe I know more hockey than you I eat sleep and play the game and know the business side. So my advice buy a 10,000 page book about hockey and rules culture of the sport."

haf

Mar 3, 2008

gtron313 -

"Oh yeah one more thing @electrazoe I know more hockey than you I eat sleep and play the game and know the business side. So my advice buy a 10,000 page book about hockey and rules culture of the sport."

yup. that one caught my eye as well.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Suprised not to see a thread started on this topic as a whole.
Here ya go fellas.
Hope your practices don't start early ( see how many stars fans will get that one, hehe)

Link

Thanks, Grandpa.

gtron313 -

#told

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
I thought Horcoff did a great job at silently challenging Tyler to step up in that interview. He talked about having fun and all that good stuff, and then gave him that look haha. Nill also did a real good job at praising Horcoff and really held back on giving Tyler any props. I think he gets the picture as he seemed uncomfortable in the interview.

haf

Mar 3, 2008
Choosing 91 really shows poor judgement. What a terrible person.
Ok not really but 91 is a pretty lame hockey number.

federov dude.

* Not to derail the thread, but why on earth isn't Federov in the HoF? We agree he should be, right?

Last edited:

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Hopefully he doesn't deuce out the first chance he gets like our other #91 did after being traded here.

If he does he'll be just like our other #91 and want back in a year or two.

Haha, thanks. I actually rarely post on the Habs boards actually: I do so come draft time since the draft thread there tends to hold a lot of intelligent and though provoking conversation (Whitesnake is a recommended poster), but come regular season matters I tend to veer away. I have a hard time stomaching Habs homers for some reason.

But Gainey sucks.

Gainey is a big reason for our Stanley Cup. He can't suck.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
If he does he'll be just like our other #91 and want back in a year or two.

Gainey is a big reason for our Stanley Cup. He can't suck.

I think he'll stay. Probably not incredibly excited to go from annual contending original six to Jerry Jones Land, but if Nill's plan goes......as planned......then I think he'll be fine.

On a sidenote, I hate using sarcasm emoticons because I find it makes things too obvious and thus defeats the purpose. Perhaps being obvious is the better course.

BRoni

Jan 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
I think he'll stay. Probably not incredibly excited to go from annual contending original six to Jerry Jones Land, but if Nill's plan goes......as planned......then I think he'll be fine.

On a sidenote, I hate using sarcasm emoticons because I find it makes things too obvious and thus defeats the purpose. Perhaps being obvious is the better course.

I think it would be great to play hockey in the Dallas market. You're still getting paid the same, but you don't have to deal with some of the headache of fame and the media. Unless someone is a big hockey fan (and there are a number of us), they aren't going to know who the hell you are. I think I'd prefer that personally. Going from a contender may not be as exciting, but hopefully we'll get there too soon enough.

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
I think it would be great to play hockey in the Dallas market. You're still getting paid the same, but you don't have to deal with some of the headache of fame and the media. Unless someone is a big hockey fan (and there are a number of us), they aren't going to know who the hell you are. I think I'd prefer that personally. Going from a contender may not be as exciting, but hopefully we'll get there too soon enough.

Definitely, and all of the players from the prime Modano era will tell you this. All of those guys love it in Dallas. Even Brett Hull, who didn't play the majority of his career here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad