D David Reinbacher - EHC Kloten, NL (2023, 5th, MTL)

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Other then the goal, did he play well?
Yes, very calm and collected for his first game in NA. He played with different partners because a dman got injured in the first period and i find he was often the best of the pair already with whoever he played.

Reactions: BerthMania

TopC0rner

Feb 21, 2018
Who was Rein partner?

If it's Mailloux, I hope we saw a glimpse of the next Ministry of Defense
Despite his scoring, Mailloux still makes too many boneheaded plays (even in the AHL). I hope they get Reinbacher a better partner in the NHL or he'll be stuck covering for Mailloux way too many times.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Despite his scoring, Mailloux still makes too many boneheaded plays (even in the AHL). I hope they get Reinbacher a better partner in the NHL or he'll be stuck covering for Mailloux way too many times.
He lost a LOT of time on development. That's going to set him back in reading plays and gap control.

Thankfully he's working out the mistakes in the AHL while refining his elite offence.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
They tried Reinbacher with Hutson at rookie camp. If both of their development go well, that'd be the plan. And Mailloux with Guhle. Good mix of two-way, transition and defensive style dman with an offensive dman prone to mistakes. Makes sense on paper at least lol

Reactions: HabsAddict

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
They tried Reinbacher with Hutson at rookie camp. If both of their development go well, that'd be the plan. And Mailloux with Guhle. Good mix of two-way, transition and defensive style dman with an offensive dman prone to mistakes. Makes sense on paper at least lol
Depending on how far Mailman and Hutson develop, those two combos will fight for which is the top pair.

At least we know which pair will be pain givers. I loved the Weber/Chiarot pairing and i can see Guhle/Mailman match or exceed them in pain giving.

Then there is X...for cleanup.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
He doesn't have a single goal all season against a goalie, that alone kind of sums of the season he's had as that's never what you want to hear from a 5th OA pick unless it's a goalie prospect of course.
It would suck if he turned out like juoelevi guy projected with a high floor with a chance to be top pair than busted but that mainly was due to injuries I believe

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00