D Christian Kyrou - Sarnia Sting, OHL (2022, 50th, DAL)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I did not see this coming... a shock of a trade and agree.. quite a haul.

Well, i guess he will not make Erie Otter history then :(
good luck Chris for your Cup hunt.
It was quite obvious that Erie was going to move their graduating players - they likely wern’t going to do anything in the playoffs this season so they’re moving their graduating players - not too surprising in all honesty.

Reactions: Starry Knight

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It was quite obvious that Erie was going to move their graduating players - they likely wern’t going to do anything in the playoffs this season so they’re moving their graduating players - not too surprising in all honesty.

Kyrou isn't making the NHL next season i would think so he should be back in juniors next year unless i somehow missed him beeing able to play AHL . Then again its quite a haul .

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Kyrou isn't making the NHL next season i would think so he should be back in juniors next year unless i somehow missed him beeing able to play AHL . Then again its quite a haul .
Kyrou is an ‘03 so he is in his last year of junior eligibility.

Dallas won’t return him as an overager. So he will be graduating to the AHL for next season. That’s why Erie moved him, better to get some assets for him than having him graduate for nothing.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kyrou is an ‘03 so he is in his last year of junior eligibility.

Dallas won’t return him as an overager. So he will be graduating to the AHL for next season. That’s why Erie moved him, better to get some assets for him than having him graduate for nothing.

Oh i missed that. My bad

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
17 points in his last 8 games.
-man.. i wish he didn't have that slump

jan 13th - feb 10th
12 games, 6 points*
* and this stretch haves 1 x 3 point game

----

19 Goals, 74 points.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
He's been playing on the top pair with long time vet Derrick Pouliot. And obviously on the PP

Reactions: EXTRAS

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Points wisely he had a, you know, okay regular season, i wouldn't call it bad, though compared to other rookies, maybe it wasn't that good,
what ive read though, he was playing good hockey, mostly.

23 points in 57 games, nothing world shattering,(especially for a o-minded d-man) however so far in the play-offs, 1+5, through 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad