GDT: Czechs vs Sweden, semi final, 9am EST

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Apparently he has not been on ice for a goal against and is +11 in this tournament
Truly impressive, he did cause the penalty that led to Czechia tying the game though. But a minor is a minor even if it leads to a goal or not.

Janvonpobben

Sep 15, 2021
Nobody going to talk about the impressive attendence for this tournament? Shows that it doesnt need to be in Canada all the time

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Do you even know what either of those words mean? Because neither make zero sense in this context lmao
Yes, we were talking about points and then you deflected to the teams achievements in the tournament.

That was never the topic but you deflected there didn't you?

You also made a hypothetical statement that is impossible to prove.

Can you prove the statement you made?

Just take the L.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Yes, we were talking about points and then you deflected to the teams achievements in the tournament.

That was never the topic but you deflected there didn't you?

You also made a hypothetical statement that is impossible to prove.

Just take the L.
The post that started it all:
” Kulich and Šalé non existent for the whole tournament. Major dissapointment!”

As you should be able to see: the topic was constantly the tournament as whole, not just points. Also you still didn’t explain why on earth you used the word ”typical” in a context where it makes zero sense lol

What a delusional post from you, now that’s typical.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
The post that started it all:
” Kulich and Šalé non existent for the whole tournament. Major dissapointment!”

As you should be able to see: the topic was constantly the tournament as whole, not just points. Also you still didn’t explain why on earth you used the word ”typical” in a context where it makes zero sense lol

What a delusional post from you, now that’s typical.
You made a claim that Czechs wouldn't have made it to the semis without Kulich.

Can you back that claim up or not?

Then you are throwing insults around.

Kulich didn't even show up today.

Just take the L bro.

• Haha
Reactions: OKR

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
You made a claim that Czechs wouldn't have made it to the semis without Kulich.

Can you back that claim up or not?

Just take the L bro.
:facepalm:

Aight, i’ll take the L just because i’m starting to feel sad for you and you clearly haven’t had W in your life.

Feb 20, 2013
Yup, Sweden's best D without a doubt.
Probably the best D in the tournament, but despite the points-totals difference, it is a toss-up between he and Willander, who has been the space/turnover-creating force that has allowed Lindstein to put up his points. They have played almost every minute of the tournament together and it has been hard to credit one over the other as the reason for their success. Their results are especially impressive given that they are playing on PK1 and not at all on the PP. Both have been really good and they have complimented each-other well. Having watched lots of Willander in the NCAA, it is the same story there. He pairs really well with offensive defensemen because he ties forwards up and opens up lots of space for them both on the breakout and in the offensive zone.

I have also liked Seamus Casey's game, but have not followed the USA closely enough to say he has been better than either of the Swedes.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
No worries bro.

How did Kulich do today?
Kulich wasn't that noticeable after the first but how were his line mates and how many PPs did he get to unleash that shot.

Looks like a steady dose of Lindstein and Willander with a cognizant effort to play safe when his line was on the ice didn't leave him or that line with many opportunities.

Not his best game but his line mates did little to help him get quality shots. Still had 5

Reactions: Pieck and Czechboy

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
None of your posts make any sense, i’d love to talk more but you got to learn how to be more articulate.
I see, so English isn't my native language. That makes you a bigot.

Also if none of my posts made sense how did you know what to say in your responses.

Bizarre to say the least.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I see, so English isn't my native language. That makes you a bigot.

Also if none of my posts made sense how did you know what to say in your responses.

Bizarre to say the least.
Why do you insist on using words you clearly don’t understand?

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Why do you insist on using words you clearly don’t understand?
You keep responding. How the heck do you figure out what to say if my sentences are incoherent?

Perhaps a higher education will make my sentences more coherent?

Just a thought. :)

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
The fact that Hävelid had Norén, Johansson and Hävelid ahead of Lindstein ahead of this tournament boggles my mind. If he has a half decent game tomorrow he’s making the all WJC 5.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
You keep responding. How the heck do you figure out what to say if my sentences are incoherent?

Perhaps a higher education will make my sentences more coherent?

Just a thought. :)
Because my responses are asking you to be more articulate because none of this makes any sense:
”But like you said he showed up? Hmm...Ya, I am bad at this. LOL”

You used both ”deflection” and ”typical” in a context where it made zero sense, not to mention the fact you used the word ”bigot” wrong too.

Perhaps a higher education would make you not do so?

Just a thought :)

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
If I am Vancouver I am asking St Louis what they want for Lindstein because that pairing with Willander is/was absolute money

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
Because my responses are asking you to be more articulate because none of this makes any sense:
”But like you said he showed up? Hmm...Ya, I am bad at this. LOL”

You used both ”deflection” and ”typical” in a context where it made zero sense, not to mention the fact you used the word ”bigot” wrong too.

Perhaps a higher education would make you not do so?

Just a thought :)

Can you two please continue in DMs?

Good game, I hope the mental knot has some what untangled it selves now, first period looked shaky.

Reactions: Yozhik v tumane

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2