Cup Check Cizikis

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Ref just standing there... That was pretty ****ed up.

tenor.gif

I get people saying karma for this, but this is ****bag officiating.
Referees who allow non-hockey plays like this should be fair game.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
2 of these instances is more than 99% of the NHL players in this era have had in their careers. Yes, that makes him a dirty player.

I don't think he's looking to injure someone. It's still a gutless move to do.
Says the Cap fan, the team with Tom Wilson on it.
Hilarious!

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
Yeah, also considering that Cizikas killed someone it's a bit weird for people to be bringing up histories.
The whole story about that incident is sad.
But it probably does not fit the picture you want to paint, so Killer Casey struck nuts instead of striking out.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Playing rugby when he was younger, he hit a guy in a match who later died.
Even the victim's family didn't blame Cizikas for that.

The kid had been diagnosed with a severe concussion prior to the game and was advised to retire from athletics. Shouldn't have been playing.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Even the victim's family didn't blame Cizikas for that.

The kid had been diagnosed with a severe concussion prior to the game and was advised to retire from athletics. Shouldn't have been playing.
but he touched Crosby and should be suspended for the season for doing so

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
He didn't "hit" a guy. He threw him head first into the ground, the play wasn't near them.
You mean the guy who was told he should retire because of his post-concussion issues? Cizikas was forgiven by the victims family, but hey, feel free to smear Zeke's name all you like.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You mean the guy who was told he should retire because of his post-concussion issues? Cizikas was forgiven by the victims family, but hey, feel free to smear Zeke's name all you like.
I corrected the guy that said he hit someone. He didn't "hit" him. It wasn't a standard rugby hit.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You are going around smearing Cizikas for a horrible accident. I have no sympathy for people like you.

Cry about it some more why dont ya
Where did I cry? Point it out for me.

And yeah, he didn't mean to kill him, but he didn't just run into him by accident.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
Where did I cry? Point it out for me.

And yeah, he didn't mean to kill him, but he didn't just run into him by accident.
You were crying by calling him "scum since high school", as if he were a serial killer.
I never played rugby, but I imagine people get hit every play, sometimes(like in hockey) away from the play.
It sounds like the whole World is over the incident, except you.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You were crying by calling him "scum since high school", as if he were a serial killer.
I never played rugby, but I imagine people get hit every play, sometimes(like in hockey) away from the play.
It sounds like the whole World is over the incident, except you.
I didn't say that he was a serial killer, nor did I cry. I'm not sure how calling someone scum equates to crying, but alright.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I think it's funny how posters on here will calmly rationalize someone getting hit in the head and suffering permanent brain damage, but hits to the testicles are treated like someone brought a shiv on the ice.

Reactions: Rob Brown

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
This is Crosby's signature move. Pretty sure the Sidney Crosby hat trick is a goal, an assist, and a shot to someone's nuts.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
I think it's funny how posters on here will calmly rationalize someone getting hit in the head and suffering permanent brain damage, but hits to the testicles are treated like someone brought a shiv on the ice.
The guy was told he cant play and chose to play anyway. It was a horrible accident but not entirely Cizikas' fault

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
The guy was told he cant play and chose to play anyway. It was a horrible accident but not entirely Cizikas' fault

I was just speaking generally about hits to the head in hockey, not Cizikas' specific case. I don't know many of the details, but I'm sure he wasn't being malicious.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
I didn't say that he was a serial killer, nor did I cry. I'm not sure how calling someone scum equates to crying, but alright.
Maybe crying is the wrong word, but you are trying to drag Czikas' name through the mud for no reason but your own.
To put it in words you will understand:
Czikas is no Kadri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: