Cup Check Cizikis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Ref just standing there... That was pretty f***ed up.

tenor.gif

I get people saying karma for this, but this is shitbag officiating.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Surprised he did that. Usually doesn’t play that way. Ohh well. Maybe he’ll be fined and just hope sids Jewels are ok.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
Ref just standing there... That was pretty ****ed up.

tenor.gif

I get people saying karma for this, but this is ****bag officiating.
You are watching 5 seconds out of all the time these two were on the ice together. It is called playoff hockey, and Sid deserved what he got.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
That’s after Tom Wilson runs around like an idiot. I didn’t see anything from Crosby to justify Cizikas taking a shot at him.

He was hitting people? Did Cizikas and your 4th line have no hits in that series? I counted a few.

But the point was that you said he doesn't play like that. Yes, he does. That wasn't an accident.

Reactions: nothingbeatshockey

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He was hitting people? Did Cizikas and your 4th line have no hits in that series? I counted a few.

But the point was that you said he doesn't play like that. Yes, he does. That wasn't an accident.

Definitely was not an accident. Never said it was. Maybe it’s out there but I’d be shocked if you could find more than those 2 incidents. In his 7-8 year career he hasn’t been a dirty player. That was my point. Sure there will be a few instances but he’s not a guy that you have to be watching out for every game because he’s looking to injure someone.

Reactions: Quicklime

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Definitely was not an accident. Never said it was. Maybe it’s out there but I’d be shocked if you could find more than those 2 incidents. In his 7-8 year career he hasn’t been a dirty player. That was my point. Sure there will be a few instances but he’s not a guy that you have to be watching out for every game because he’s looking to injure someone.

2 of these instances is more than 99% of the NHL players in this era have had in their careers. Yes, that makes him a dirty player.

I don't think he's looking to injure someone. It's still a gutless move to do.

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
You know why Cizikas did that right? Crosby tried to pull a people’s elbow on his head when he was falling.

Reactions: RMimagery
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA