Cup Check Cizikis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Maybe crying is the wrong word, but you are trying to drag Czikas' name through the mud for no reason but your own.
To put it in words you will understand:
Czikas is no Kadri.
I wasn't the only person that brought it up.

And sure, in terms of what we're discussing, Kadri and Cizikas aren't alike. You are correct.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Why did you open the thread then? What was/is the response you wanted/want? Equally useless empathy on Crosby's behalf?

I do enjoy seeing people acting as if a certain hockey player has drowned their puppies. Not just Crosby, every player of some importance has a bunch of people desperate to see him fail and exaggerating every bad thing he has ever done, including fans of his own team. It is pretty funny.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
This is the just the lowest form of sports. I honestly don’t know how you could intentionally strike another dude in the nuts and then go look your teammates in the eye.

Cizikas, Crosby, Chris “Nut Puncher” Paul from the NBA. Lose any respect from me for the rest of their careers.

And I’ll say the same about any player who pulls that bullshit on my teams too.

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
I do enjoy seeing people acting as if a certain hockey player has drowned their puppies. Not just Crosby, every player of some importance has a bunch of people desperate to see him fail and exaggerating every bad thing he has ever done, including fans of his own team. It is pretty funny.
Fair enough I suppose.

Although one doesnt need to hate Crosby to understand the "live by the sword, die by the sword" logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland