Injury Report: Crawford - lower body - out 2-3 weeks

Minowaman

Jan 3, 2013
Ottawa, IL
Luckily it was not a Bieber concert...now that would have been the last straw!

If it was at Bieber concert I would immediately call for him to be waived and given a permanent home with the Icehogs for the rest of his career. lol

Thankfully it was Rise Against.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Are players not allowed to drink after a long road trip with 4 days rest?

theseeker

May 15, 2012
Trade Him

Crawfish is an embarrassment to the Blackhawks organization.
Dropping F bombs in public forums were the organization is highlighted.
Throwing tantrums after goals.
Starting fights with opposing goaltenders( Quick vs. Shaw, let them fight, stay in you r own crease Crawfish).
and now this?
Nice job, what a pro, a definite role model for monkeys.

trade him.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
What exactly constitutes a "party boy". It seems that having more than two drinks at a drinking establishment is enough for that label. Then I guess the whole league is full of party boys.
This whole thing is a non-issue. Players have a life outside of the game and sometime they indulge in drinking alcoholic beverages, like anyone in their 20s to 30s with a steady income does occasionally. Sometimes things happen.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Starting fights with opposing goaltenders( Quick vs. Shaw, let them fight, stay in you r own crease Crawfish).
and now this?

trade him.

No.

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
and now this?

trade him.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

theseeker

May 15, 2012
yes, thank you ladies.....

that is what I thought,:)

I guess none of you are goaltenders...when you are the goaltender you need to take better care and be there for your team.

wingers are chicks.

the media and this town believe we have the best goaltenders in the history of goaltending, but as we will see in the coming weeks, any one can play betweent he pipes for this team, Hammers goal is stop more pucks than the goalie for a reason, Crawfish.

cant wait till they trade him.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
yes, thank you ladies.....

that is what I thought,:)

I guess none of you are goaltenders...when you are the goaltender you need to take better care and be there for your team.

wingers are chicks.

the media and this town believe we have the best goaltenders in the history of goaltending, but as we will see in the coming weeks, any one can play betweent he pipes for this team, Hammers goal is stop more pucks than the goalie for a reason, Crawfish.

cant wait till they trade him.

Crawford is having a great season and has bailed this team out plenty of times.

And source for the bolded.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
I would have to imagine theseeker is trolling. Calling wingers chicks when goalies whine and throw a tantrum every time they're touched, then at the same time calling a goalie out for wanting to fight lmao

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
So people here mostly wants Darling to be starting majority of the games Crawford isn't, am I reading this right?

Some do, some don't. Hardly would say that there's a consensus one way or the other in the fanbase or even the organization, though I'd say that both are leaning more to the side that it's still Raanta's gig to lose.

I'm personally hoping that Darling gets more than a few starts during Crow's downtime just so we have a better idea of what both players have to offer us. Assuming that Crow's out for ten more games, I'd be good with Raanta getting six of them and Darling getting four.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad