Injury Report: Crawford - lower body - out 2-3 weeks

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
How do you hurt yourself off the ice?!
These guys need to live in padded houses. and never go anywhere!
:sarcasm:
Love how Raanta gets thrown right into the fire. Sigh. Hopefully he comes in hungry to really establish himself as our back up

SatchelRuaz

Nov 2, 2014
I really hope Crawford's injury isn't serious...I have a bad feeling about this. Usually when they aren't going to miss much time Q blows things off and says such. He's obviously having to be looked at by a physician. Yikes.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Fiddy likes to talk about Corey and his 2 girls... aka... 2 goals...
Its a good time.

Ah yes, Fiddy. I can never get through a sentence of his posts so I wouldn't know. He probably has some decent insight on Crow, so maybe I need to start reading them in entirety.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I really hope Crawford's injury isn't serious...I have a bad feeling about this. Usually when they aren't going to miss much time Q blows things off and says such. He's obviously having to be looked at by a physician. Yikes.

This.

Really scares me that he didnt say the magic words, "not serious".

Said the more ominous, "we'll know more tomorrow". Doesn't sound good. Might be looking at something thats not just a day-to-day issue.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Just when things were looking great, we get hit with this.
Will we ever have a completely healthy roster this year? The world may never know

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Just when things were looking great, we get hit with this.
Will we ever have a completely healthy roster this year? The world may never know

You might want to ask the Columbus Blue Jackets for tips on how to cope with this horrendous development.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Why? You say it as he has been bad this year...

Raanta could put up 20 consecutive shutouts and Morin could put up 50 goals. BWC would still hate both of them. Is what it is. At least he doesn't hate Crown Prince Versteeg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad