Post-Game Talk: Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Teams have figured out our pp, and then they shut down the panarin line, easy recipe for winning. We need to move some players around and change up the looks on the pp if we wanna be successful. Getting Chytil and Kakko back would help that a lot.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Truth. It's sickening but also admirable what those teams do.
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly....as much as I dislike them, one has to admire their organizational strength. I've been asking myself for years (almost decades) why the Rangers can't build like other teams....even the dregs of the NHL manage it somehow.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly....as much as I dislike them, one has to admire their organizational strength. I've been asking myself for years (almost decades) why the Rangers can't build like other teams....even the dregs of the NHL manage it somehow.
Sometimes I think it's because we don't need to ... the Rangers make money no matter what. As long as they have a few good players & can maybe win a playoff round interest remains high & the team is profitable.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Sometimes I think it's because we don't need to ... the Rangers make money no matter what. As long as they have a few good players & can maybe win a playoff round interest remains high & the team is profitable.
And that is the curse of Jim Dolan....he's only concerned about the Rangers when they miss the playoffs -- less money to throw away at the garbage players he'd sign for the Knicks.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
He was lost and I do mean completely lost in his 2nd game. I'd send him down too.
Yea but the way the team played who wouldn’t be completely lost with how they play offense? He sees guys just dip at doodling around the net for 10 hours without a shot. Probably wondering what in gods name is going on up here. Whatever get him away from these idiots

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Post game interviews boil down to “hey we’re not losing by THAT much!”

Disgusting.

Teams have figured out our pp, and then they shut down the panarin line, easy recipe for winning. We need to move some players around and change up the looks on the pp if we wanna be successful. Getting Chytil and Kakko back would help that a lot.
Remove Zibanejad from line 1 and PP 1. That should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese