OT: Covid-19 Part 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Guy gets shot and dies in NZ, but because he had covid, he's marked as a covid death due to WHO guidelines.

Stupidity like this isn't going to help people believe the official numbers.

Reactions: Cypruss

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
Guy gets shot and dies in NZ, but because he had covid, he's marked as a covid death due to WHO guidelines.

It seems like a formality until an official coroners report is finished. Beat that drum though, they were being so deceitful that the first article I looked at explained exactly why it was included and how it will be removed from covid-19 death total. All the transparency is slapping you in the face and people still get up in arms about it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I just find it crazy that when he does catch covid, he goes out and consults with Joe Rogan...

FDy-aF2VUAAyq_Q

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

I agree – numbers can be misleading. Keep in mind this applies to sites like VAERS, which tracks adverse reactions to vaccines. That same guy who got shot would be listed as an adverse reaction had it happened after he was vaccinated. This is explained directly on the site. Health workers are asked to report everything, related or not to a vaccine. The number of reported adverse reactions on VAERS includes sore arms, duplicate reports, unrelated conditions, not to mention that anyone can add their own report to the numbers.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
I agree – numbers can be misleading. Keep in mind this applies to sites like VAERS, which tracks adverse reactions to vaccines. That same guy who got shot would be listed as an adverse reaction had it happened after he was vaccinated. This is explained directly on the site. Health workers are asked to report everything, related or not to a vaccine. The number of reported adverse reactions on VAERS includes sore arms, duplicate reports, unrelated conditions, not to mention that anyone can add their own report to the numbers.

Yes.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
It seems like a formality until an official coroners report is finished. Beat that drum though, they were being so deceitful that the first article I looked at explained exactly why it was included and how it will be removed from covid-19 death total. All the transparency is slapping you in the face and people still get up in arms about it.

I understand why it was included. Nothing is slapping me anywhere, and I'm not beating a drum.

I stand by my original statement.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Good news is that about 85 percent of eligible Canadians have gotten the jab. Solid numbers. Definitely feels like we’re finally at the tail end of this thing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

There’s no context to your quote here but deaths from the vaccine is exceedingly rare. Death from Covid, not so much. I’d be far more inclined to believe that someone with Covid would’ve died from that than the vaccine wouldn’t you?

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
There’s no context to your quote here but deaths from the vaccine is exceedingly rare. Death from Covid, not so much. I’d be far more inclined to believe that someone with Covid would’ve died from that than the vaccine wouldn’t you?

Bullets give no f***s about vaccination status.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Good news is that about 85 percent of eligible Canadians have gotten the jab. Solid numbers. Definitely feels like we’re finally at the tail end of this thing.
Remember when "no chance the unvaccinated will change their mind" ?

Good thing you guys were 100% wrong on this, dont you think 0?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Remember when "no chance the unvaccinated will change their mind" ?

Good thing you guys were 100% wrong on this, dont you think 0?
Of course some anti-vax will change their minds. Why wouldn't they? The information in favour of the vaccine is now established and corroborated. I give them credit for separating personal bias from the facts and moving ahead.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Of course some anti-vax will change their minds. Why wouldn't they? The information in favour of the vaccine is now established and corroborated. I give them credit for separating personal bias from the facts and moving ahead.

And Novavax will be there to move a few more %, with a non-mRNA soon.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014

I'm guessing that most got it due to the threat of losing their job, not being allowed to travel, and not being allowed to go to gyms/restos/etc...so punishment, not information.

Reactions: Forum93

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I'm guessing that most got it due to the threat of losing their job, not being allowed to travel, and not being allowed to go to gyms/restos/etc...so punishment, not information.

Most likely because they ignore information. When the book and carrot don't work, it's time for the stick.

Reactions: Forum93 and LarryO

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
I have not seen any solid evidence against vaccinating any eligible 18+.

You are allowed to provide evidence that the vaccine does more harm than good.

I'm aware that I'm allowed to, but I don't need to as I'm not discussing that at all.

I don't think holdouts were ignoring information and then choosing to no longer ignore it. I think they only chose to get vaxxed for the reasons I presented.

And I don't agree with the government using the stick, nor using private enterprises to wield the stick on their behalf when they don't have legal power to wield it themselves, regarding covid-19.

As far as I'm concerned, they can take their stick, turn it sideways and you know...

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I'm aware that I'm allowed to, but I don't need to as I'm not discussing that at all.

I don't think holdouts were ignoring information and then choosing to no longer ignore it. I think they only chose to get vaxxed for the reasons I presented.

And I don't agree with the government using the stick, nor using private enterprises to weild the stick on their behalf when they don't have legal power to weild it themselves, regarding covid-19.

As far as I'm concerned, they can take their stick, turn it sideways and you know...

As I said, when the info and the carrots doesn't work, use the stick.

All those people are not able to present a real argument against vaccination so they are just being confrontational because they want to be.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
As I said, when the info and the carrots doesn't work, use the stick.

All those people are not able to present a real argument against vaccination so they are just being confrontational because they want to be.

In your opinion.

I've reviewed the information, I have valid arguments against being vaccinated, and not allowing the government to force me into a medical procedure is not me being confrontational.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
In your opinion.

I've reviewed the information, I have valid arguments against being vaccinated, and not allowing the government to force me into a medical procedure is not me being confrontational.

What's your argument then? Let's hear it.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Don’t care why they got it.

End of the day, that’s why you bring in the stick.

Reactions: Forum93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad