OT: Covid-19 (Part 47) Who Can It Be Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
why do you need to repeat ?
You said "no need for studies then", so I'm pointing out they were done.
Also, if you look at the historical data of side effects with vaccines, especially since 50s or so, unknown longer term effects don't just magically pop out of nowhere.

Reactions: dcyhabs

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
So you don't know how it works either ouside of "vaccines works".

From what I understand the vaccine contains identifiable, but not dangerous, parts of the virus that it exposes to your immune system in such a way that your immune system realizes that this is a bad thing and immediately starts building the response it would build if you were infected, but without having to compete with the virus while doing so. Your immune system gets a head start so that instead of struggling with the virus for a week or two it just crushes it. No significant long term changes other than preparing your immune system for a known bad actor, a head's up or a wanted poster.

Bad things happen if your immune system is slow to respond, or if it gets a little confused and attacks stuff that isn't virus. The vaccine helps with both of these items.

If we limited medical treatment to those who understood the details no one would get any care of any kind. Do we prevent people from driving if they don't understand internal combustion engines?

But why ask this on a hockey board? You can get a detailed explanation at vaccination centers, one step in the process is a chance to ask questions, or you can talk to a doctor, family or walk in.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
You said "no need for studies then", so I'm pointing out they were done.
Also, if you look at the historical data of side effects with vaccines, especially since 50s or so, unknown longer term effects don't just magically pop out of nowhere.
You did not point out to anything actually, you just repeated the exact same thing. Lol

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Question to our fellow Albertans : What is the general mood of the population? Does the majority approve of Kenney?

We criticize DeSantis in Florida, but I believe Floridians aren’t complaining that much.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Question to our fellow Albertans : What is the general mood of the population? Does the majority approve of Kenney?

We criticize DeSantis in Florida, but I believe Floridians aren’t complaining that much.

Might have better luck on the Flames board (not the Oilers board as their Covid thread got nuked due to shitstorms) or the Covid board.

Reactions: dinodebino

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014

I heard a political analyst on CBC saying he had a 9% approval rating last week.

His base hate him now because of the vax passport and the other new measures. Then everyone else also hate him because the dude is obviously unfit to lead.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
@1909

Spoke to my parents today who both saw the Decouverte documentary.

My dad (retired biologist) knew about both hypothesis and wasn't really convinced.

My mom hadn't hear much about the natural pathway so was pretty convinced by the documentary. I gave her info about the natural pathway, it came as a shock to her and she quickly readjusted her position.

This is the danger of a 1-way documentary like the one Decouverte did this week. Again, hoping they rectify the shot next episode.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Here's a screenshot of my dog Cactus Jack's medical history, see the second line ivermectin for removing hook worms. I assume that is what the people from the south try to get their hands on.

upload_2021-9-28_21-20-7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad