OT: Covid-19 (Part 42) All Night Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I know someone who got vaccinated in Feb and just got theirs a few days ago. I don't understand d the delay but I wouldn't worry too much.
I got vaxed at a pharmacy. They never asked for my email so I am not sure how I will get my code.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I got vaxed at a pharmacy. They never asked for my email so I am not sure how I will get my code.

Same here, still haven't receive anything. I know my pharmacy has my email but they never asked it when I got vaccinated, not sure if the systems were related.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Makes it way easier and faster at the border than the other required vaccination already required to enter some countries.

That freaking yellow pamphlet, the easiest thing ever to lose.

I have a picture of it on my cellphone and I've been keeping it in my paper "Safe" unless asked to see the original. So my phone is already involved.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014

It's like they forgot there was a world beyond the United States borders.
So let's assume the CDC is tampering data for a minute here, what about the 195 other countries where the CDC cannot tamper data?

What about country like Canada where the direct CDC equivalent, PHAC, is not involved in testing? How do you coordinate the lie across 10 Premiers who cannot agree on the color of the sky on any other given day?

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Well, that was easy. Did have the unpleasant experience of watching a guy pass out and hit his head on the floor when I was sitting in the waiting area post-vaccine. Nurses were on it like gangbusters but it was...unsettling, to say the least.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Well, that was easy. Did have the unpleasant experience of watching a guy pass out and hit his head on the floor when I was sitting in the waiting area post-vaccine. Nurses were on it like gangbusters but it was...unsettling, to say the least.

From the needle? From the post-injection?

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
I also saw someone pass out in the waiting area, it's a common reaction to vaccination. Same can happen with any vaccine.

Reactions: covfefe

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
From the needle? From the post-injection?

Post-injection. Probably mid-30s, heavyset man. Not trying to spread any misinformation, but it was a bit freaky. Especially for the older folks in there.

I also saw someone pass out in the waiting area, it's a common reaction to vaccination. Same can happen with any vaccine.

Interesting, thanks for the intel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad