OT: Coronavirus Thread (MOD Warning Post #19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
For one: "they seem less sick" is hardly data. The case numbers are still rising, and hospitalizations are rising. Hospitalizations lag behind case numbers, and deaths lag behind hospitalizations. Even if most infected people are fine which has been true for the entire pandemic, and even if Omicron truly is milder, the fact that this early in the Omicron surge we already see skyrocketing hospitalizations suggests to me that a lot of people are going to die! Including vaccinated people!

I agree with need to do everything we can to get everyone vaccinated. And I agree we need to roll out previously effective protocols, such as locking down. We should also introduce new protocols and policies, such as free medical care so as to restore confidence in the medical system (which will improve vaccine rates), and eliminating debts of all types to deter people from working if they don't have to.
You do seem very good at spending other peoples money.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As mentioned, 0-4 year olds cannot get the vaccine yet, and most 5-11 year olds have not had enough time to get fully vaccinated even if their parents decide to get them vaccinated. Again, please tell these children and the parents of these children that the world isn't standing still and they just need to deal with potential long-term consequences of COVID-19 so that a few rich people can add some 0s to the end of their net worth.

disagree….

and again….the 0-4 group has by far the lowest mortality count. 5-11 the next best….

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just curious how many of us here are fully vaccinated.
I'm not really a believer in the vaccine. Just like with flu shots. I have never had a flu shot before and the last time I had a flu bug was in 2012.
However I am not an antivaxxer either and I am fully vaccinated and got my booster shot 2 days ago.
I admit the real reason I got vaccinated is because of all of the restrictions for the unvaccinated.
Another thing I'll be honest about. The only time I have felt any bit of illness in 9 years has been after my covid shot. I had no effects after the first shot but the 2nd and 3rd shots kicked the crap out of me.

I was like you regarding the flu shot, mostly because I’ve been healthy as an ox my whole life and never felt I needed it. Prior to this year, I bet I’ve had the flu shot 2 times in 15 years…and only because my wife is a teacher.

Fully vaxxed and boosted. First shot made me sleepy, 2nd no noticeable effects, booster wiped me for a day. I still mask up in stores. I’ve seen enough deaths to not be a dummy on this one personally. I’d like to remain around for my family and to read about your 5th wife someday. ;)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’m a parent of 3 kids. 8/5/3. My 2 oldest are not Vaxxed, and we are in zero hurry to do so. I’ve had this debate on here before. No need to rehash it.

I’m also a T-cell lymphoma survivor, so I am fully Vaxxed and awaiting my Booster (next Tuesday). Im aware that I am fully at risk and there is major concern.

all that said, even I think the world needs to open up sooner than later. I don’t think lockdown helps anyone, in a myriad of ways.

I also think the CDC is trying to post guidelines that people will actually follow. I’ve read that a large portion of the populace wasn’t following the 10 day rule, and that they think the 5 day rule will have a far better chance of actually getting followed.

so don’t see this as much as being political, as it is practical. Just my 2 cents

Good luck on that booster brother….I know you got kicked in the D hard before.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Dated a doctor here for 4 1/2 years now.

enough with mandates, lockdowns, and vaccines. They are doing nothing.

First it was to stop the spread with a two week lockdown. Dumb. Didn’t work.

second they said the vaccine was 100% effective.

then they said 60% vaccinated would equal
Herd immunity.

We just broke the single day case record.

The main talk should be about treatments. If a vaccine can mutate and spread this fast (seems like just a couple days ago they said they saw this variant in Africa) & vaccines cannot stop the spread or stop someone from getting Covid - then we need more focus on treatments.

If doctors/everyone online argued about “treatments” instead - amd there is a treatment that works amazing with this (without it being absolutely destroyed online bc some people hate that some things might actually work not there way) - that’s how this gets better.

lockdowns, mandates, and masks don’t work. If they did NY wouldn’t of just beaten the case record NOW. Yet, some politicians just keep saying “get vaccinated! Get vaccinated! Get vaccinated!” - when that doesn’t solve this at all long term. Not when variants are different constantly and rushing a vaccine every couple months obviously isn’t working. They say this only bc it’s all they can do. It’s all they have available.

ive said for a long time the solution can’t be worse than the problem. With record high inflation, people forced to be fired for a vaccine decision that’s in trial stage still, suicide (especially among young black people) is at record highs, & doctors all over just said mental health amongst children are at crisis levels. Add in record high alcohol sales (depression/not being able to leave), and record high drug overdoses deaths - this has just gotten ridiculous.

for people under 45 - fentanyl has killed more people in this country since that start of the pandemic than Covid. That is a fact. Where’s the outrage there? Yet, they’re talking about making it mandatory for kids to get a vaccine that literally the kids are in no danger of... and want to make it mandatory to fly domestically that you have a Covid shot - but we have the worst border (where drugs are coming from) in the history of the United States.

If you’re reading this and just trying to argue/think the points I’m making aren’t correct - you’re just brainwashed by the political Covid insanity too.

the only way this ends is with treatments. Whether you are vaccinated or not - Covid is going to spread to everyone (which is what phizer/etc lied about). Until that is the discussion - and people aren’t banned on social media from (for example, Joe Rogan was hated on big time for his decision to treat Covid - which was recommendation from HIS DOCTORS) then this whole thing will never end. It’ll stay same way forever. I’m not saying Rogans way is best way - but when people are saying “listen to the science” and quote doctors - when Rogan also got advice from doctors - then it’s just doing absolutely nothing positive and why everything is so divided.

Covid isn’t ending. Countries that are in full lockdown haven’t solved it. The vaccines don’t work like they told us originally. That’s a fact. Each month they prove to be less and less effective. The only way this ends is by living with it and finding a proper treatment that saves people at this point. Otherwise it’ll just keep having variant after variant where big pharm has to keep rushing untested/unproven vaccines until people are in lines every two months - and tbjs process keeps repeating itself.

I spend a ton of time at my other place in Hilton Head. A highly trafficked area. People there don’t wear masks, restaurants, bars, etc are packed - and places with crazy mandates are just as bad. Just like the stupidity of you have to wear a mask on a plane or restaurant - but if you’re sitting down to eat can have it off. Like that does ANYTHING. LOL.

The other biggest issues is people that demand mandates or vaccines have no clue on the science too. No one knows how to deal with this. They just say things to think they can control/make things better - but if they were - crazy states like NY or Cali with their mandates would be a lot better... or the President/VP that promised Covid would be under control/what they campaigned on wouldn’t have a record high amount of cases a year into it like they literally do today.

So of course people don’t trust politicians or “versions of science” at this point. If my girlfriend goes on social media AS A DOCTOR & says her opinion on Covid & what’s best - she could be banned or deleted - but a dentist could post “you should have your 5 year old triple vaccinated!” & it be praised. Add in politicians being completely wrong on this/doing things that haven’t worked - these vaccines companies completely lying saying these work 100%, Fauci who has been wrong and went back and forth every other week on stuff, and people like Rachel Maddo who literally said “you cannot spread Covid by getting the vaccine. You cannot get Covid if you get the vaccine. Covid ends with vaccines” & this is where you are.

Every side has been wrong on this - but the left are the ones who are making their solutions worse
than the problem at this point. Everyone should know by now how to live their life with this. If you’re scared, stay home. If you’re very old or super fat/unhealthy - get the vaccine... if you just feel safer getting the vaccine and that’s important to you - or you’re around at risk people - get the vaccine.

...but mandating things or forcing things on people doesn’t solve this and just makes things way worse. We have family members, friends, etc that hate each other now bc of all the lies/misinformation on this (the left constantly lies about how vaccines & lockdowns work) & the right constantly lies about how a vaccine doesn’t help you if you do get Covid. Regardless, both sides don’t solve this at all long term. Only causes more hate, division, depression, anxiety, and people becoming way more unheathy both physically and mentally.

Treatments is the only thing people should be talking about at this point. It’s not about vaccines, lockdowns, or mandates. Worldwide where people have been stricter haven’t fixed this - and we are entering year three now having had all of those and are no better off. However, treatment is what solved this.

You aren’t going to cure it (unless a crazy miracle), but other viruses that used to be crazy deadly/incurable have had treatments thst save lives 99.9% of the time now. Think AIDS just a couple decades ago. Almost a for sure death sentence - now people can live normal lives with it... yet still no cure. Have to think that way in terms of this ending - or this will keep getting stupider or more ridiculous for more and more years.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Stop repeating this nonsense….

“second they said the vaccine was 100% effective.”

that’s BS…..anyone who has an ounce of medical knowledge knows vaccines aren’t bulletproof shields.

Glad I could read the rest before it’s deleted…..if people can keep political opinions out of this, we can have a conversation.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Stop repeating this nonsense….

“second they said the vaccine was 100% effective.”

that’s BS…..anyone who has an ounce of medical knowledge knows vaccines aren’t bulletproof shields.

Glad I could read the rest before it’s deleted…..if people can keep political opinions out of this, we can have a conversation.

Attachments

• A8E72DA4-2D39-48D2-8475-473BC6B079A3.jpeg
    A8E72DA4-2D39-48D2-8475-473BC6B079A3.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 12

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

I say again….anyone who has an ounce of medical knowledge knows vaccines aren’t bulletproof shields. Maybe stop taking advice from Twitter/Pfizer Marketing?

Reactions: Drakon

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I say again….anyone who has an ounce of medical knowledge knows vaccines aren’t bulletproof shields. Maybe stop taking advice from Twitter/Pfizer Marketing?
Let me get this straight...

So the phizer ceo says they’re 100%.

they rush the vaccine. Doesn’t work. So they say you need a booster (resulting in more money for phizer)

the vaccinee/boosters still arent working - so they make more mandates to force people to get more shots from phizer or they lose their job/can’t go to certain places/etc. forced mandates = more money for phizer.

great. That’ll definitely solve this.

how about instead of innocent people who are doing nothing wrong and everyone in a free country being able to decide what they want/can do to their own bodies not be at each other’s throats - amd how about we stop saying “get the vaccine!” over and over and instead demand these vaccines companies to actually be better.

It’s INSANE people want them to become richer, more powerful, and even have mandates that demand their product be taken when they’re the ones who fail by having a product be worse than they said/promised and get REWARDED for it.

Do people not realize what stock holders/big pharm is? They’ve watched millions over the years DIE if a person cannot afford their treatments. This is a big pharm dream. They create a product that literally isn’t working well at all thst was fastest rushed approved vaccine in our history, the government politicians defend it/push it over and over as the solution - when it proves to not work - they come out with a new booster (gotta get that repeat customer money), and now for people questioning it, want more long-term testing, are awaiting a better treatment/vaccine, or people who have religious morals against it now sometimes still have to get the shot or they lose their job, they can’t go sit at a restaurant, etc.

It’s literal insanity. If people are going to keep being pro vaccination and keep making ways these vaccine companies become richer - without ANY pressure or being held accountable for not having vaccine be good in the first place/be anywhere near what they promised - this is what you get. Trillions of dollars spreading around the very rich with zero long-term solutions/zero things that are any better now going into year three with this...

I live my life based on my morals... and even I know if I was a ceo for a vaccination company that was making tens of billions in profits - and I could just keep releasing booster after booster - and know even if my product sucks the government/big tech will not only keep promoting my product - but silence those who disagree with it - AND on top of that MANDATE people keep getting my shots - that’s about as sketchy and worst case situation you can have big pharm be in.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
disagree….

and again….the 0-4 group has by far the lowest mortality count. 5-11 the next best….

How do you reconcile the full vaccination numbers for 5-11 year olds (less than 20%) with the statement that parents have had plenty of time to get their children vaccinated? Do you really think that less than 20% of parents want to get their children vaccinated, even though a much larger percentage of the adult population is vaccinated?

Once again it’s the poorest people who have a tougher time scheduling appointments to get their children vaccinated. Between busy work schedules and lack of reliable transportation, it can be tough to get a child vaccinated right away even if parents want to.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Let me get this straight...

So the phizer ceo says they’re 100%.

they rush the vaccine. Doesn’t work. So they say you need a booster (resulting in more money for phizer)

the vaccinee/boosters still arent working - so they make more mandates to force people to get more shots from phizer or they lose their job/can’t go to certain places/etc. forced mandates = more money for phizer.

great. That’ll definitely solve this.

how about instead of innocent people who are doing nothing wrong and everyone in a free country being able to decide what they want/can do to their own bodies not be at each other’s throats - amd how about we stop saying “get the vaccine!” over and over and instead demand these vaccines companies to actually be better.

It’s INSANE people want them to become richer, more powerful, and even have mandates that demand their product be taken when they’re the ones who fail by having a product be worse than they said/promised and get REWARDED for it.

Do people not realize what stock holders/big pharm is? They’ve watched millions over the years DIE if a person cannot afford their treatments. This is a big pharm dream. They create a product that literally isn’t working well at all thst was fastest rushed approved vaccine in our history, the government politicians defend it/push it over and over as the solution - when it proves to not work - they come out with a new booster (gotta get that repeat customer money), and now for people questioning it, want more long-term testing, are awaiting a better treatment/vaccine, or people who have religious morals against it now sometimes still have to get the shot or they lose their job, they can’t go sit at a restaurant, etc.

It’s literal insanity. If people are going to keep being pro vaccination and keep making ways these vaccine companies become richer - without ANY pressure or being held accountable for not having vaccine be good in the first place/be anywhere near what they promised - this is what you get. Trillions of dollars spreading around the very rich with zero long-term solutions/zero things that are any better now going into year three with this...

I live my life based on my morals... and even I know if I was a ceo for a vaccination company that was making tens of billions in profits - and I could just keep releasing booster after booster - and know even if my product sucks the government/big tech will not only keep promoting my product - but silence those who disagree with it - AND on top of that MANDATE people keep getting my shots - that’s about as sketchy and worst case situation you can have big pharm be in.

What's insane is repeating all this nonsense. I'm trying to be respectful of the mod warning but this can't be allowed to stand.

Learn about breakthrough infections:

Understanding Breakthrough Infections Following mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination

Vaccines not only work as intended they've been very effective at keeping people from dying when they do get sick. The data is INCONTRVERTIBLE in this regard. Unvaccinated people are many times more likely to get seriously ill and die. Vaccines do provide some measure of protection against even contracting COVID at all, but no vaccine is ever 100% perfect at that, at least not for long.

The Pfizer CEO was reporting data from SA studies last year. Those were factual claims, if not overstated in light of other studies where the efficacy was 92% vs infection after 2nd dose and 95% against serious illness, iirc.

How do you explain the drop in cases after lockdowns and other protocols were put in place? How do you explain the drop in cases when vaccines were distributed, even as restrictions were removed? Luck? Jesus???

Variants will make the job of vaccines harder, AS WILL THE UNVACCINATED who keep mutations coming at a higher rate because they have high viral loads for longer periods and spread the disease more. There was talk of needing boosters for variants soon after the vaccines were released, so I'm not sure what your complaint is overall regarding what "big pharma" says in one tweet or another.

The problem isn't the vaccines failing altogether. They're still protecting against serious illness and seem to have boosted T-cells. The problem is they have a window of effectiveness against CONTRACTING the disease due to ANTIGEN response, which wears off. SO YOU NEED BOOSTERS. But people AREN'T GETTING ENOUGH BOOSTERS.

THAT is why we're having this surge. In the same way there was a rush to get vaccinated, there is now a window of people who have vaccines wearing off just as the holiday season hits and a new variant becomes dominant. It's a triple whammy. And the medical community have been WARNING about this FOR MONTHS. I know people who got boosted 3 months ago. What's the excuse to not have done it? People are being LAZY and don't want to go backwards in their behaviors so they're ignoring this necessity...at least if they want to prevent getting sick.

I also have several family members who have gotten infected recently because of prolonged exposure to people who were unaccinated. The least vaccinated among them got the sickest, and the boosted got barely a sniffle.

I could nuke this thread with a shitload of data and links but why bother. Even this post is not worth my time.

You can whinge about "big pharma" but what does this cost you personally when the shot is free, and we've known for a long LONG time that we needed boosters before the winter (as early as the vaccine push in the spring!)

Just stop spreading lies about the vaccines not working. They do work. All the evidence is in on that. What isn't working is the system which has been hijacked by POLITICAL ACTORS. Then blame the people who have NOT been listening to the advice of the medical experts about boosters.

If you want to complain about the integrity of the medical component here then turn your focus on the people who say "do nothing", and would have had us suffer through a massive overload of the healthcare system by NOT locking down or imposing restrictions. Or blame the people who told us to do dumb shit like inject bleach or eat horse paste.

f***ing ridiculous.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
What's insane is repeating all this nonsense. I'm trying to be respectful of the mod warning but this can't be allowed to stand.

Learn about breakthrough infections:

Understanding Breakthrough Infections Following mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination

Vaccines not only work as intended they've been very effective at keeping people from dying when they do get sick. The data is INCONTRVERTIBLE in this regard. Unvaccinated people are many times more likely to get seriously ill and die. Vaccines do provide some measure of protection against even contracting COVID at all, but no vaccine is ever 100% perfect at that, at least not for long.

The Pfizer CEO was reporting data from SA studies last year. Those were factual claims, if not overstated in light of other studies where the efficacy was 92% vs infection after 2nd dose and 95% against serious illness, iirc.

How do you explain the drop in cases after lockdowns and other protocols were put in place? How do you explain the drop in cases when vaccines were distributed, even as restrictions were removed? Luck? Jesus???

Variants will make the job of vaccines harder, AS WILL THE UNVACCINATED who keep mutations coming at a higher rate because they have high viral loads for longer periods and spread the disease more. There was talk of needing boosters for variants soon after the vaccines were released, so I'm not sure what your complaint is overall regarding what "big pharma" says in one tweet or another.

The problem isn't the vaccines failing altogether. They're still protecting against serious illness and seem to have boosted T-cells. The problem is they have a window of effectiveness against CONTRACTING the disease due to ANTIGEN response, which wears off. SO YOU NEED BOOSTERS. But people AREN'T GETTING ENOUGH BOOSTERS.

THAT is why we're having this surge. In the same way there was a rush to get vaccinated, there is now a window of people who have vaccines wearing off just as the holiday season hits and a new variant becomes dominant. It's a triple whammy. And the medical community have been WARNING about this FOR MONTHS. I know people who got boosted 3 months ago. What's the excuse to not have done it? People are being LAZY and don't want to go backwards in their behaviors so they're ignoring this necessity...at least if they want to prevent getting sick.

I also have several family members who have gotten infected recently because of prolonged exposure to people who were unaccinated. The least vaccinated among them got the sickest, and the boosted got barely a sniffle.

I could nuke this thread with a shitload of data and links but why bother. Even this post is not worth my time.

You can whinge about "big pharma" but what does this cost you personally when the shot is free, and we've known for a long LONG time that we needed boosters before the winter (as early as the vaccine push in the spring!)

Just stop spreading lies about the vaccines not working. They do work. All the evidence is in on that. What isn't working is the system which has been hijacked by POLITICAL ACTORS. Then blame the people who have NOT been listening to the advice of the medical experts about boosters.

If you want to complain about the integrity of the medical component here then turn your focus on the people who say "do nothing", and would have had us suffer through a massive overload of the healthcare system by NOT locking down or imposing restrictions. Or blame the people who told us to do dumb shit like inject bleach or eat horse paste.

f***ing ridiculous.
They don’t work.

we wouldn’t have record cases todsy in New York - one of the most vaccinated areas/areas that legit have mandates going in right now where unvaccinated can’t enter certain areas and countries like this showing most of the cases are from vaccinated people.

the goal posts keep changing. This variant is having the vaccine do literally nothing to stop it. If it was more dangerous a variant everyone would be dying amd in hospitals regardless of vaccine status - because again - they’re not working like told.

fauci literally said they stop transmission months ago and the vaccine companies said it’s 100% effective. Lies.

Attachments

• 32C2BE17-BBA9-47DF-AEAB-B632FC27A3CB.jpeg
    32C2BE17-BBA9-47DF-AEAB-B632FC27A3CB.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 7

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
How do you reconcile the full vaccination numbers for 5-11 year olds (less than 20%) with the statement that parents have had plenty of time to get their children vaccinated? Do you really think that less than 20% of parents want to get their children vaccinated, even though a much larger percentage of the adult population is vaccinated?

Once again it’s the poorest people who have a tougher time scheduling appointments to get their children vaccinated. Between busy work schedules and lack of reliable transportation, it can be tough to get a child vaccinated right away even if parents want to.

I’m saying If you want your kid vaccinated, for most of us, you’ve had plenty of time and opportunity to get it done by now.

Not shocking that some parents are being cautious, refusing outright, or maybe some small minority lack of transportation or whatever more trivial reason you want to trot out there.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
They don’t work.

we wouldn’t have record cases todsy in New York - one of the most vaccinated areas/areas that legit have mandates going in right now where unvaccinated can’t enter certain areas and countries like this showing most of the cases are from vaccinated people.

the goal posts keep changing. This variant is having the vaccine do literally nothing to stop it. If it was more dangerous a variant everyone would be dying amd in hospitals regardless of vaccine status - because again - they’re not working like told.

fauci literally said they stop transmission months ago and the vaccine companies said it’s 100% effective. Lies.

You really don't understand how this works at all. Did you even read what I wrote or are you just going to keep forwarding nonsense from crappy sources?

Unplug from the conspiracy theory machine.

Here's the actual RKI report from today:

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ...2021/2021-12-30-en.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

There is no mention at all of the stats your tweet claims. You are being suckered.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/disclose-tv/

upload_2021-12-30_19-16-27.png

edit: plus, the more a population is vaccinated then the higher percentage of new cases will be from vaccinated people. Duh. Especially if they haven't been boosted. That's the whole point! You didn't read.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I was like you regarding the flu shot, mostly because I’ve been healthy as an ox my whole life and never felt I needed it. Prior to this year, I bet I’ve had the flu shot 2 times in 15 years…and only because my wife is a teacher.

Fully vaxxed and boosted. First shot made me sleepy, 2nd no noticeable effects, booster wiped me for a day. I still mask up in stores. I’ve seen enough deaths to not be a dummy on this one personally. I’d like to remain around for my family and to read about your 5th wife someday. ;)
Masks are mandatory here. You need to be fully vaccinated to do anything.
The only thing you are allowed to do without being fully vaccinated is shop.
You can't even go into a liquor store or weed store unless you are fully vaccinated.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
You really don't understand how this works at all. Did you even read what I wrote or are you just going to keep forwarding nonsense from crappy sources?

Unplug from the conspiracy theory machine.

Here's the actual RKI report from today:

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ...2021/2021-12-30-en.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

There is no mention at all of the stats your tweet claims. You are being suckered.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/disclose-tv/

View attachment 494329

you also said New York handled Covid better than Florida - factually wrong. New York just as many cases/deaths/etc while having 700% more business closures for good.

Look - they said Covid would stop from spreading and you can’t get it if vaccinated. Those were exact words from the President.

we aren’t talking about if vaccines prevent you from going to the hospital more. Yes, it does - but nothing proving that for people under 45 - and it’s not what was advertised.

the vaccines don’t work. No other vaccine doesn’t protect you from getting it, doesn’t stop you from spreading it, and required other people who aren’t vaccinated to be shunned from certain ways of life.

it’s a fraud.

then again, in two of your points you mentioned New York Times and CNN - so this is all making sense.

If you’re vaccinated and wear a mask - you should be good from Covid. That’s the point. That’s just not the case - and every other week more details come out how this isn’t working.

if it did - places in lockdown and 80-90%+ vaccinated wouldn’t still have breakouts/tons of cases.

so we shouldn’t keep pushing vaccines like we are and mandating people to get them. We should be mandating these vaccine companies make a better vaccine. Not bailing them out for the more they’re ineffective.

Your crazy if you think if 100% of people were vaccinated this would be better. Look at Johnson and Johnson. FDA passed just months ago - now has serious medical conditions.

look at the VAERS website.

More children have died In car accidents than Covid too. Yet they’re PUSHING for mandatory vaccines in 5 year olds.

zero long term proven anything with these vaccines - so that’s my point. People defending the vaccine like it solved this are wrong.

By end of January you’ll see as many hospitalizations from vaccinated as unvaccinated people. Then I’m sure your narrative/goal post will go to “that’s why you need another booster - your fourth in a year” opposed to actual real treatments talk or people not being fat, out of shape, and having other medial issues caused by not taking care of themselves (these types of people along with very old people/people with other unfortunate medical conditions) are the ones dying 99% of the time. Again, it’s why no young people are dying/literally zero pro North American athletes who take care of themselves/are healthy otherwise

but if you say being fat is bad you get shamed. When heart attacks/etc fill up hospitals way more/kill more people. Same thing about smoking or alcohol. If they cared about public health those would be “illegal” too as they are a risk to yourself and others.... but people like McDonald’s, smoking, and alcohol (including me with some of that), so they don’t bring that up.

We should not be rewarding these vaccine companies when what they originally said/showed studies for are completely wrong and way worse than they promised. That’s my issue.

anyone know what the definition of vaccination is??? Because by the definition - these vaccines are not vaccinations. The literal definition is: “To inoculate with a vaccine in order to produce immunity to an infectious disease, such as diphtheria or typhus.”

immunity isn’t what it is. Wasn’t what was told. Wasn’t what they sold millions of people on. The goal posts have been moved - that’s fine... but it’s not a vaccine if that’s the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlushMinus

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
If vaccines are 96% effective against being hospitalized for covid, and omicron is 1/4 as likely to result in hospitalization as delta, then even a double vaxxed person is 99% protected against being hospitalized by omicron as an unvaccinated person vs delta, which in my mind is about 100 times deadlier than the flu.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
you also said New York handled Covid better than Florida - factually wrong. New York just as many cases/deaths/etc while having 700% more business closures for good.

Look - they said Covid would stop from spreading and you can’t get it if vaccinated. Those were exact words from the President.

we aren’t talking about if vaccines prevent you from going to the hospital more. Yes, it does - but nothing proving that for people under 45 - and it’s not what was advertised.

the vaccines don’t work. No other vaccine doesn’t protect you from getting it, doesn’t stop you from spreading it, and required other people who aren’t vaccinated to be shunned from certain ways of life.

it’s a fraud.

then again, in two of your points you mentioned New York Times and CNN - so this is all making sense.

If you’re vaccinated and wear a mask - you should be good from Covid. That’s the point. That’s just not the case - and every other week more details come out how this isn’t working.

if it did - places in lockdown and 80-90%+ vaccinated wouldn’t still have breakouts/tons of cases.

so we shouldn’t keep pushing vaccines like we are and mandating people to get them. We should be mandating these vaccine companies make a better vaccine. Not bailing them out for the more they’re ineffective.

Your crazy if you think if 100% of people were vaccinated this would be better. Look at Johnson and Johnson. FDA passed just months ago - now has serious medical conditions.

More children have died In car accidents than Covid too. Yet they’re PUSHING for mandatory vaccines in 5 year olds.

zero long term proven anything with these vaccines - so that’s my point. People defending the vaccine like it solved this are wrong.

By end of January you’ll see as many hospitalizations from vaccinated as unvaccinated people. Then I’m sure your narrative/goal post will go to “that’s why you need another booster - your fourth in a year” opposed to actual real treatments talk or people not being fat, out of shape, and having other medial issues caused by not taking care of themselves (these types of people along with very old people/people with other unfortunate medical conditions) are the ones dying 99% of the time. Again, it’s why no young people are dying/literally zero pro North American athletes who take care of themselves/are healthy otherwise

but if you say being fat is bad you get shamed. When heart attacks/etc fill up hospitals way more/kill more people. Same thing about smoking or alcohol. If they cared about public health those would be “illegal” too as they are a risk to yourself and others.... but people like McDonald’s, smoking, and alcohol (including me with some of that), so they don’t bring that up.

We should not be rewarding these vaccine companies when what they originally said/showed studies for are completely wrong and way worse than they promised. That’s my issue.

anyone know what the definition of vaccination is??? Because by the definition - these vaccines are not vaccinations. The literal definition is: “To inoculate with a vaccine in order to produce immunity to an infectious disease, such as diphtheria or typhus.”

immunity isn’t what it is. Wasn’t what was told. Wasn’t what they sold millions of people on. The goal posts have been moved - that’s fine... but it’s not a vaccine if that’s the case.

You're in the dark, bud. Good luck.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

it’s a fraud.

Appreciate the effort to live your own version of reality but this is America and there is no law against that.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

Very much so. Yes. We don’t want our kids to put it into their system yet. Long term side effects are simply NOT known, and their lives have a lot longer to go than ours do.

100% I believe parents felt the need to do it for their children (get Vaxxed) as much as for themselves. I sure did. There is a huge school of thought “test it on me, never my kids”

I don’t mean to be crass, but I’d wager you don’t have kids yet? If so, I am sorry for asking.

but having kids and all that goes with it is SO different than not, and having to try and understand. I thought I “got it” before having kids — I had zero clue.

think about the thing you love and cherish most in life. Whatever it is. And your kids are MORE. Especially at a young age. So innocent and so needing of your protection. That’s the root question. What is protection? Very complicated question.

I will close with this— it’s long been stated that the worst thing any one (human or otherwise) has to life thru is having to bury a child. There is good reason for that old adage.

Reactions: PlushMinus and g00n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad