OT: Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Books, Games) IV - Use Spoiler Tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Halloween Kills was an absolute dumpster fire, this had to be some of the most unlikeable and downright stupid supporting cast of characters in any movie ever, I was actually rooting for Michael to off everyone.

Besides milking it for more money there's no reason this should have been stretched out into a trilogy, whatever happens in Halloween Ends could have easily happened here.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I saw comedian Andrew Schulz at The Met in Philly last night. The guy is probably the hottest comedian out right. Really suggest watching his Netflix special.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Finished it Thursday. It's marvelous.

I absolutely didn't call anything with the old guy being one of the guys who ran everything but when I was watching I did comment that they didn't show him actually get killed so I was like oh shit! I should have called that when I commented he wasn't shown being killed when they had that reveal lol

I really hope they do a season 2, there's still a lot of questions to be answered. Wanna know how the cop's brother who ran these games got to that position when he had won the game. Can also do another set of games cause it was obviously starting again as we saw the guy handing out the cards show up again.

Last edited:

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I absolutely didn't call anything with the old guy being one of the guys who ran everything but when I was watching I did comment that they didn't show him actually get killed so I was like oh shit! I should have called that when I commented he wasn't shown being called when they had that reveal lol

I really hope they do a season 2, there's still a lot of questions to be answered. Wanna know how the cop's brother who ran these games got to that position when he had won the game. Can also do another set of games cause it was obviously starting again as we saw the guy handing out the cards show up again.
Excellent post. I think it's very open for a second season bc of the phone call.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I’m definitely looking forward to Curb your Enthusiasm Season 11 next Sunday.

This is on my short list of HBO Max shows to watch. Loved Seinfeld but never got around to Curb.

New season of Succession starts tonight. Hyyyyped.

Fell out of this show during season 1 for some reason. Thought the acting was top notch though. Maybe I will have to make my way back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad