Post-Game Talk: Combo breaker! Jets 2, Flames 1

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Love watching this team. And I love winning.

tenor.gif

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Good road game. Didn't show rust but didn't dominate either. Defence and goaltending shut down the Flames

Great:
Hellebuyck
Perreault
Trouba
Ehlers

Very Good:
Armia
Morrissey
Myerkov
Little

Not So Good:
Tanev - probably his worst game of the season but I wont hold it against him.
Buff - Was physical but his passes were off today.

No complaints about the play of everyone else. Let's up the ante and score a bunch of goals tomorrow!

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Called the OT win to my mom after the rejected second goal :) She’s 70 years and never watched hockey, but is a Jets fan nowadays. I promised to take her to Winnipeg to watch some live games this season. How impossible is it to get tickets? I’d prefer front (or close to) row seats if possible.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Am I missing something? What is this thread title referencing?

I like it better when we score moar goals

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Called the OT win to my mom after the rejected second goal :) She’s 70 years and never watched hockey, but is a Jets fan nowadays. I promised to take her to Winnipeg to watch some live games this season. How impossible is it to get tickets? I’d prefer front (or close to) row seats if possible.
I would suggest a game vs the Wild, they're pretty laid back.

thetracksuit

Nov 25, 2015

Single game tickets are easy to come by, you'll be fine.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Quick thoughts...

PLE - Great game. This line is the Jets' best now. Ehlers was just flying. Little continued his solid play. Perreault very effective.

CWL - Line continues to struggle to find their game. I think it's because Wheeler has focused so much on his responsibilities as a C and isn't really using his speed and puck pursuit. Laine with a very solid game, in all facets. Connor was decent.

TCA - Armia with a great game. Outstanding on the PK. Copp is a good C. Tanev was really struggling.

DHR - Terrific game for Roslovic and Dano. Roslovic >> Matthias, and should stay in the line-up. Dano continued his strong play. Hendricks is consistent, but this line would be so much better with a faster and more skilled C.

44-8 Morrissey was rock solid. Trouba shook off some early rust and had an outstanding 3rd period.

39-33 Solid game for this pairing. Buff was good at picking his spots.

5-57 Kulikov was steady. Myers got better as the game progressed.

Hellebuyck was solid after a bit of an unsteady 1st.

Reffing was brutally inconsistent.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Nice win, 3v3 was a bit of a mess!

Helly solid!

Really miss Schief, how long is he gonna milk the injury?
Flames were a bigger mess than the Jets 3v3. Made me wonder how they could be undefeated in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad