Post-Game Talk: Combo breaker! Jets 2, Flames 1

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
f***ing damn what is the hell going on here? its been my along time a come in!

i want the first line to have a C! i Think abit that Wheelers not so good going on at the C here. I tjink Armia could be very good for C here. also for laine. laine would get more pucks. O´connor seem getted tired in all way also. first line is like players floating around elsewhere but not to help each others. laine coach has saying im sure lurk around there behind the play and wait for shooting pucks positions. i say laine should get free hand to try whatever he wants to enjoy playing more and develeopement also. i tjink he by this playing not serves himself in develeopements partment at all. this year seem like he is very well forgetted and playd and used and trusted and all in all different kinds of wrongways and stuff...and you know this...this is shame fo course....well soon there is game again...i am all excitement..or wait..i am not..this have becommen not so fun anymore....like it should..laine should get to have all the fun in all free hands........

avgard hockeyprofessor

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Canucks have given the Jets trouble this season. I keep expecting the Sedins to look washed in these games but they played great in both their games against us and it sounds like Horvat is back in today's game so they will have 2 dangerous lines. Really wish Lowry was back so Mo could hard match the Sedins with him but I guess the Little line will have to do.

Canucks have given us trouble? Really? 4-2 & 5-1 wins. Pretty comfortable in both games. Only trailed for a minute 30 in the first game on a Vancouver PP goal.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Any chance hutch gets a 1 or 2 year extension at around 1 mill per? We can't rely on mason. His inconsistent play and unfortunate concussions don't scream great plan B

Hutch has done nothing to show he can be relied on. How soon we forget his garbage play last year.

Assume he plays well for the Jets this year. Do the Jets offer him a contract?

If they offer him a contract what are the chances he accepts? I suggest they are close to zero, even if they offer decent money. If he has AHL best goalie of the year plus 5-10 game stretch of good play in the NHL he will get some decent offers. Why would he sign here?

If he doesn't play well for the Jets the rest of this year, why would they offer him a contract?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Canucks have given us trouble? Really? 4-2 & 5-1 wins. Pretty comfortable in both games. Only trailed for a minute 30 in the first game on a Vancouver PP goal.

The scorline looks a lot more lopsided than the games actually were.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The scorline looks a lot more lopsided than the games actually were.

I don't think so. Jets got the lead and once they were up by two score effects happened. At the game I attended in Vancouver it never felt like we were going to lose. Even the Vancouver fans were resigned to defeat.

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
****ing damn what is the hell going on here? its been my along time a come in!

i want the first line to have a C! i Think abit that Wheelers not so good going on at the C here. I tjink Armia could be very good for C here. also for laine. laine would get more pucks. O´connor seem getted tired in all way also. first line is like players floating around elsewhere but not to help each others. laine coach has saying im sure lurk around there behind the play and wait for shooting pucks positions. i say laine should get free hand to try whatever he wants to enjoy playing more and develeopement also. i tjink he by this playing not serves himself in develeopements partment at all. this year seem like he is very well forgetted and playd and used and trusted and all in all different kinds of wrongways and stuff...and you know this...this is shame fo course....well soon there is game again...i am all excitement..or wait..i am not..this have becommen not so fun anymore....like it should..laine should get to have all the fun in all free hands........

avgard hockeyprofessor

You're funny :laugh:. First you want the 1st line to have a C and then you want to replace their present C, who is RW but has been decent in that spot, with another RW, who has never played C (even though he could make a good C nowadays).
If they need a real C, options are Little, Copp, Hendricks and Roslo. Perreault is said to be out of question because his back suffer from taking faceoffs regularily. So, who's your pick? Oh, Petan is also healthy I think. I'm not sure if Connor has played C too, but not in the NHL (neither has Roslo though). Matthias?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->