GDT: Columbus at New York Rangers | 11/6 7PM

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don't give us a chance tomorrow against Nashville, that would drop us to 9-6-1. That's not impressive. It's okay, but it's a disappointment. Especially given the hype.

Reactions: Cowumbus

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Wennberg is even worse. Guy tried a drop pass when he was skating in alone on the goalie in a perfect scoring area.

A trade needed to happen weeks ago. Jarmo had all the ammo and assets to make something happen and now he’s blown it. Teams will know he’s desperate and it will take massive overpayments to get anything.

Then don't trade? The roster isn't getting fixed this year unless Crosby or McDavid walks in the door. Just accept the team for what it is, flawed but a bubble team.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Then don't trade? The roster isn't getting fixed this year unless Crosby or McDavid walks in the door. Just accept the team for what it is, flawed but a bubble team.
I'm still working the assumption that we haven't seen this team's final form yet. Last year they peaked early and glided into the playoffs with predictable results. Maybe we are doing it the opposite this year?

That being said, lots of people need to play better, and do it quickly.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I don't give us a chance tomorrow against Nashville, that would drop us to 9-6-1. That's not impressive. It's okay, but it's a disappointment. Especially given the hype.

Hmmm... guess Nationwide might as well cancel holding the game then.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
We're 1 point from the division lead with only 2 points cushion for a playoff spot. The east is jam packed.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Didn't a we blow a 4 goal 3rd period last year against the rangers at home too? What's with us sucking against these guys?

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
His past has absolutely no effect on the current season.

He takes like 4x the shot attempts of any guy on the team, having only 2 goals is pathetic. The PP is worse because of him, he just sits in one area and takes poorly angled shots that are easy saves (if he isn’t skying it 5 feet over the net) or he makes ill advised passes that are easily cleared.
Have to disagree with u , the guy hasn’t remotely had linemates that can complement him especially at the center position , he’s hit probably 10 post this year , and I’ve seen him make cross passes to players with open nets and they don’t pull the trigger . He’s the least of our problems on the team this year

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Absolutely ludicrous ... quit living life like eeyore. You don’t give us a chance at home ?

I mean, if they play Korpisalo as they likely will, no. It's a B2B, on an emotional blown game, with your bad backup goalie, against a better team. No

If you do, well, that's your business, Winnie.

Reactions: hardkorejackets

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017

- I think we played good but then penalties caught us.
- So what Happened, you're usually not some rough team to get so many penalties?
-IDK, it's just unfortunate, my own penalty, it's just my stick stuck and then it landed on his cheek accidentally. Savard fell i think and he caught him accidentally, but that's hockey.
- Columbus is having a hot start how happy are you to be on this team on that time?
-Do you wanna % or something? 100% happy. Season is long though, so it's important not only start hot but to play consistently.
-What about you? It's only your second goal, what's not working?
- Well we have a deal with Hank, i only score on him. So thanks to him. At first you know, i'm that kind of player that if a see a open player i will pass first, so i tried that several times and sometimes it worked but then it's not, and then later it started bothering me that i don't score, they started pushing me to shoot, i started pushing myself and I started loosing my confidence. What do i say? It didn't worked. It bothered me of course, but I’m older now, so it’s not like I’m some lazy player, goals will come.
- You just started to gain some chemistry with Cam and he got injured.
- Yeah, and now Calvert too, as far as i know Cam is up for next game so it's gonna be all good.

Sorry for rough translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad