GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - I am NOT OKAY, OKAY. Just Mads Edition

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Here's the rule, it's pretty clearly skates.

A player is on-side when either of his skates are in contact with the blue line, or on his own side of the line, at the instant the puck completely crosses the leading edge of the blue line. On his own side of the line shall be defined by a “plane” of the blue line which shall extend from the leading edge of the blue line upwards. If a player’s skate has yet to break the “plane” prior to the puck crossing the leading edge, he is deemed to be on-side for the purpose of the off-side rule.
I don’t know why I thought it was any body part, I thought for sure it was a bad challenge. Good to know.

I doubt that Capuano will be here next season.

Getting a new permanent head coach is a priory for me.
What will be interesting is if JM is still an coaching advisor if we land a marquee head coach.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Was curious about where the Sens were last season after 39 games (like now).
They had 39 points, compared to now which is 30 points.

Last year's team, when fully healthy, wasn't so bad. It really had a shot at the playoffs. We just never got to see much of that fully healthy team. But asking for full health is never reasonable and points to our lack of depth, which is true for both last year and this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad