GDT: Colorado Avalanche Vs Dallas Stars 11/18/23 6:00PM Mountain Time: Test Your Might!

With American turkey day looming ever closer, Which of these wonders tastes the best?

• Turkey

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Ham

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Stuffing

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Green bean casserole

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Sweet potato souffle

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Yeast Rolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pumpkin pie

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

Basically this.
200w (6).gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Imagine how good this team would be if they could play a full 60 minutes and had a functional 2nd line
The fact that Bednar basically benched RyJo today, gives me hope that management is going to make some changes to the 2nd line. Hopefully a trade

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
People are talking about Q.Hughes having a phenomenal start, and he is. Here we are saying Makar hasn't looked quite right so far. Yet:
View attachment 770300
Norris isn't locked up for you yet Quinn...
Its over. The media loves him and his story this season. The writers are going to give him the Norris if he stays healthy and continues at a PPG pace.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Once we figure out this second line and if Georgiev can re-find his game... I'll really start believing in this team.

The bottom 6 is a complete 180 from last season and we know what the top line can do. I actually really like our D depth at this point of the season which usually isn't the case pre-deadline. Having Johnson - Manson - Jones - Malinksi - Hunt as D 5-9 is quite solid. With Kovalenko on the way (and potentially Landeskog), all we need is more consistency out of Georgie

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
One last thing. He doesnt show up on the scoresheet but I have been impressed with Fredrik Olofsson all season long. What a great get for the pro scouts there. Guy is the perfect 4C. Ben Meyers should just pack his shit now.
Amen. I feel very secure when that 4th line is on the ice. Hopefully Kiviranta can continue his strong play too,- he's a great Lehkonen replacement, like a Lehks-lite. If we are ever fully healthy:

Nichuskin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Landeskog - RyJo - Lehkonen
Wood - Colton - LOC
Kivranta - Oloffson - Kovalenko
Drouin - Cogliano - Tatar

That's without any deadline adds and a D with 9 capable NHL guys. Lots of options

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Amen. I feel very secure when that 4th line is on the ice. Hopefully Kiviranta can continue his strong play too,- he's a great Lehkonen replacement, like a Lehks-lite. If we are ever fully healthy:

Nichuskin - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Landeskog - RyJo - Lehkonen
Wood - Colton - LOC
Kivranta - Oloffson - Kovalenko
Drouin - Cogliano - Tatar

That's without any deadline adds and a D with 9 capable NHL guys. Lots of options
No need for MacDermid anymore?

jani

Oct 15, 2023
One of those games where I didn't have any urge to quit watching at 3-0. Nuke is a beast and the other top forwards got pretty lopsided minutes also. Not good in the long run.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
My guess is that management is going to ride it out until Lehky recovers and Kovalenko swims across the pond to drop Drouin and Tatar from the roster.

Then for the playoffs, if everyone is healthy, they'll go

Lehky-MacK-Rants
Nuke-RyJo-Kovalenko
Wood-RoCo-LOC
Cogs-Olof-Kivi

Looks solid to me, as long as RyJo goes into eye-gouging beast mode, and Kovalenko adjusts quickly to our system.

Manson and G need to be shipped out for cheaper D that can play our style. If Caleb f***en Jones can look this good in our structure, just imagine what guys like Peeke or Dumba or Rutta or Kovacevic would look like.

We should try to pawn French Canadian boy Sammy G onto Montreal for Pearson and Kovacevic or something like that so they can hype G like they did with Barron and Newhook.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad