GDT: Colorado Avalanche Vs Dallas Stars 11/18/23 6:00PM Mountain Time: Test Your Might!

With American turkey day looming ever closer, Which of these wonders tastes the best?

• Turkey

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Ham

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Stuffing

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Green bean casserole

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Sweet potato souffle

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Yeast Rolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pumpkin pie

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Congrats to DeBore on winning the Stupidest Challenge Ever Trophy.
He’s been a real bore since leaving the Sharks.

rally-hockey.jpg

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Lol, I turned it off after 3-0, just saw the score

I almost did as well.. told my gf that when it's 0-4 I'll turn the game off. When Stars scored 3-0, she went to the drawer, got us both Avs jerseys and told me to put one on as "we will watch the rest of the game wearing these" (I had to wear the Duchene one and she wore the Rantanen one lol).

Damn what a gem she is.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Congrats to DeBore on winning the Stupidest Challenge Ever Trophy.

There probably is a trophy for this. Going to guess it’s something like the Gord Smithers Trophy.

I almost did as well.. told my gf that when it's 0-4 I'll turn the game off. When Stars scored 3-0, she went to the drawer, got us both Avs jerseys and told me to put one on as "we will watch the rest of the game wearing these" (I had to wear the Duchene one and she wore the Rantanen one lol).

Damn what a gem she is.

Be good to her. She needs to hang out for all the remaining games.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Damn what a gem she is.
For context, this was at four in the morning.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I fell asleep right after Dallas made it 3-0, thinking I was better off unconscious than watching any more humiliation. It was refreshing to check the score after waking up. I was expecting something ugly.

Reactions: xAvsx89

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
One last thing. He doesnt show up on the scoresheet but I have been impressed with Fredrik Olofsson all season long. What a great get for the pro scouts there. Guy is the perfect 4C. Ben Meyers should just pack his shit now.
I have to eat some crow on Olaf. Really thought he was AHL stuff and his fit has been just perfect.

Reactions: AvsCOL

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
That was really great seeing 2022 playoff Nichushkin last night. He was all over the ice.
A motivated Nuke is something else. He loves to stick to to Dallas. I'd put money on him leading the scoring for the whole series if we ever played them in the playoffs.

Reactions: xAvsx89

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
Only 20 points in 16 games for the NHL's highest cap hit, MacKinnon got paid and is already phoning it in year one of the contract.

Reactions: missionAvs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
MacK is a slow starter every year, but it seems like this is actually a better start for him even though it’s still slow.

Reactions: SB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad