Colorado Avalanche Board Fan Biographies

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Name: Jeffrey
Interests: Hockey, Skiing, Land Navigation, Mountain Climbing, Surfing, and the beach.
Favoite Music Artist(s): ACDC, Motley Crue, Lil Wayne, Kanye, Wale, Cut Copy, Bloc Party, The arcade fire...really to many to list.
Favorite TV show: Chuck, 24, The Pacific, and Sports shows
Favorite Movie(s): Slapshot, Grandmas Boy, Slumdog Millionaire, The Namesake, The Blindside, Top Gun, American Psycho, and yet to many to list!
Favorite Avs: Yip, Duchene, O'reilly, Stewart, and Wilson
Favorite Ex-Avs: Sakic, Lappy, Deadmarsh and Kamensky
Favorite non-Av: Malkin, Pavelski, R. Bourque, and Backstrom (capitals)
Next or other favorite teams: Hockey: NHL: Penguins and Coyotes. College : CC Tigers and AF Falcons. Basketball : NBA : Nuggets, College : KU. Baseball : MLB : Rockies
Favorite Av moment: The first game in Denver when we beat Detroit 3-2! and Drafting Duchene!
Lowest Av moment: Sakic not playing anymore games last season.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I grew up in Colorado and started going to CC and Du games at the age of 3 or 4. I went to a few grizzlies games before the Avalanche got here. I was a Lindros fan for some reason and kind of followed him from the Nordiques to the Flyers. They moved to Denver when I was 7 or 8, and have gone to atleast 20-30 games a year since moving to Colorado. I grew up playing hockey in the area to, which may have helped :)
Position: Center
Hand: Right

DADDY AVALANCHE

Apr 8, 2010
SLC area
Name: I have many names
Interests: Rapping, Hockey, and sports in genera.l
Favoite Music Artist(s): Jedi Mind Tricks , Nas , Reef the lost cauze, Clipse, Gangstarr, Mob deep, and EPMD among others.
Favorite TV show:The smoking gun presents
Favorite Movie(s): Road to perdition, Lock stock and two smoking barrels, snatch, Boondock saints 1 and 2, and Die hard with a vengence among others
Favorite Avs: Stewart, Anderson, O'Reily , Dutchy and Quincey
Favorite Ex-Avs: Lemieux, Wolski, Sakic , Foppa and Roy
Favorite non-Av: Ovechkin
Next or other favorite teams: Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Utah Jazz , Denver Nuggets, Utah Grizzlies, Utah Utes, Salt lake Bees, Colorado Rockies and Chicago Cubs
Favorite Av moment: 2001 Stanley cup
Lowest Av moment: Last year when we missed the playoffs.
How and when did you become a avs fan? When they came to Denver in 95 i automatically became a fan cause they were the closet NHL team to me and i love hockey.

Nofear3838

Apr 11, 2010
Name: David
Interests: Hockey, Football, Golf, and Video Games
Favoite Music Artist(s): Billy Joel
Favorite TV show: South Park
Favorite Movie(s): Slap Shot and South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
Favorite Avs: Anderson, Durno, Koci
Favorite Ex-Avs: Wolski, Sakic
Favorite non-Av: Ryan Miller
Next or other favorite teams: Green Bay Packers, Atlanta Braves, Norfolk Admirals
Favorite Av moment: 2001 Stanley Cup, this was around the time I actually started to really follow hockey.
Lowest Av moment: Getting swept by the Wings...
How and when did you become a avs fan? Playing the NHL games growing up, I just liked the logo. Growing up in VA, we don't have a professional anything, besides a minor league hockey team, so it's pretty much whoever you want to pick.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Name: Andrew
Interests: Skiing, hockey, anything southern, politics,open wheel racing, Atlanta, Colorado ,refined living.
Favoite Music Artist(s): Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead, Perpetual Groove, Drive-By Truckers, Pretty Lights, The Band, Del tha funkee Homosapien
Favorite TV show: NHL on the fly/curb your enthusiasm/eastbound and down
Favorite Movie(s): ski movies and step brothers
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Anderson, Foote, O'Reilly, Stastny
Favorite Ex-Avs: Roy, Deadmarsh, Ozolinch, Hejduk, Drury, Thibeault
Favorite non-Rich Peverley, Jeff Carter, Nik Antropov, Evander "Gucci Kane"
Next or other favorite teams: Atlanta Thrashers, Atlanta Braves, University of Alabama Crimson Tide, Ga Tech Yellow Jackets, Atlanta Falcons
Favorite Av moment: 1996 Stanley Cup
Lowest Av moment: Lottery Pick
How and when did you become a avs fan? Always spent alot of time in Colorado as a kid up to the present. Was just learning to play hockey when the Avs came to Denver and it was fitting that I become a die hard fan of my favorite state's hockey team. Been to 2 Avalanche Games, both against the Bruins, and got to watch the Avs all the time on Altitude when I lived out in Steamboat for a year. Hope to one day get season tickets when I move back out to Colorado after college.

Charlie Whiskey

May 1, 2007
Denver
Name: Chris
Favorite Music Artist(s): The ones that don't suck.
Favorite TV show: Arrested Development, Boondocks, Archer
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): I'm illiterate :(
Favorite Av: The Kids
Favorite Ex-Av: Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Ovechkin
Next or other favorite team: Djurgården
How else is hockey in your life?: My shoulder clicks when I move it.
Favorite Av moment: Any that involved them lifting the cup.
Position: Defense or either wing.
Beer: From Staropramen and Chimay to PBR and Hamm's it's all good.

Emppu

Name: Daniel
Interests: Hockey, Languages, Books, Music, Soccer, Finland
Favoite Music Artist(s): Dream Theater, Redemption, Delain, Kamelot, Amanda Jenssen
Favorite TV show:True Blood
Favorite Movie(s): La vita é bella, Ocean's Saga
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Stastny, Anderson
Favorite Ex-Avs: Roy, Sakic, Forsberg, Selänne
Favorite non-Av: Kiprusoff, Backstrom (Minnesota), Toews
Next or other favorite teams: Málaga CF, Sunderland AFC, Unicaja Málaga
Favorite Av moment: Last Stanley Cup
Lowest Av moment: Last year
How and when did you become a avs fan? When I played a NHL for the very first time, it was NHL 2000 and I liked Avs' logo and jersey, then I realized that they were one of the best teams by that time

FireOnMountain

Jul 7, 2007
Favorite Avs: Hejduk, Footer, Stewart, Duchene, Anderson
Favorite Ex-Avs: Roy, Deadmarsh, Sakic, Foppa, Blake
Favorite non-Avs: Modano, Laich
Favorite Av moment: Sakic handing the Cup to Bourque
Lowest Av moment: Foppa going to Philly / Sakic Retirement
How and when did you become a avs fan?: Never followed hockey until I watched the stacked Avs team in the playoffs one year, jumped on the bandwagon and never got off.

Last edited:

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Favoite Music Artist(s): Headhunterz, Donkey Rollers, Armin Van Buuren, etc.
Favorite TV show: True Beauty
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Jim Brown, Phil Esposito's Thunder and Lightning
Favorite Av: Matt Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: Peter Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Alexander Ovechkin
Next or other favorite team: I "like" 2 teams in each conference. Avs/LA in the west and Was/Pit in the east... All for good reasons.
How else is hockey in your life?: Played since I was 9. Inline hockey is my preference.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I was originally born in Golden and when the Avs moved my dad caught interest... When I was around 7 I actually sat down and watched a game for the first time... Loved it! But I became a REAL Fan in 2004(?) when the Avs played a playoff series against the Stars... My God do I hate the Stars now.

Last edited by a moderator:

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
Name: Dmitri
Interests: Hot girls (preferably asians) and business
Favorite Music Artist(s): anything as long as it sounds good. Not too picky.
Favorite Movie(s): Rush Hour 1 - 3, and I know there is more but can't recall right now :laugh:
Favorite Av: Stastny
Favorite Ex-Av: Sakic, Forsberg, Roy
Favorite non-Av: Miller
Next or other favorite team: Sabres!
Favorite Av moment: 2001 game 7 of the finals. My first avs game!
Lowest Av moment: Can't recall.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Watching watching tv and went to game 7 on ABC. Looked cool and said who ever won that game would be my favorite team. Good thing it wasn't the Devils or my life would be boring! :D

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Name:Jared
Favoite Music Artist(s): Offspring, A Day to Remember, Eminem
Favorite TV show: Two and a half men
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): The Game, The Boys of Winter
Favorite Av: Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy, Hejduk, Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: Ray Bourque, Selanne
Favorite non-Av: Cam Ward, Del Zotto
Next or other favorite team: Los Angeles Kings, Anaheim Ducks, Quebec Nordiques
How else is hockey in your life?: California Stars Midget 18 AA
Favorite Av moment: Joe handing the cup right over to Ray in that magical season of 2001.
LEAST favorite Av moment: The firing of Bob Hartley.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Idolized Joe Sakic and was a huge Nordiques fan when I was little.
Shoots: Left
Position: 1. Goalie 2.Defense for rec play

Jimmy Carter

Avs/Leafs fan
Jul 24, 2010
Western NY
Name: Phill
Favoite Music Artist(s): Coheed and Cambria, The Number 12 Looks Like You, Funeral For A Friend
Favorite TV show: It's Always Sunny in Philly, The Office
Favorite Avs:Tough call, push comes to shove I guess Gali, Yip, or Radar
Favorite Ex-Avs:Super Joe, Lappy, (technically part of organization) Sundin, Foppa
Favorite non-Avs: Byfuglien, Lucic, Nash, Chara, J Staal
Next or other favorite team: Leafs
How else is hockey in your life?: Play in roller league, play pickup street all the time, summer janitor at the school Marty Reasoner's mom works(worked now, she just retired this year) at. She gave me an autographed Reasoner rookie card!:laugh:
Favorite Av moment: '01 cup run
Lowest Av moment: Super Joe's retirement presser/ opening night this past season where they did a tribute to him
Position:Center, Defense when necessary... Goalie if team is desperate :laugh:
ShootsRight
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Started liking hockey a lot around 7 or 8 ('97, '98). Always have been a big fan of nice guys in sports (fan of Jeter, Ripken JR, Jerry Rice, etc.), and saw a few Avs games and became obsessed with Super Joe and that nasty wrister of his. Followed him, which led to following the Avs... since I was just getting into hockey and didn't know anyone else that was into hockey, I just adopted them as my team and have been proud to be an Avs' fan since.
How and When Did You Become a hockey fan?: Going to Rochester Amerks games, the occasional game on TV... that got me to be a casual fan. Became hockey crazed after I met one of my friends in 5th/6th grade by way of liking the same football team... found out we both liked hockey too. Got some neighborhood kids together, bought some cheap wood sticks, tipped over a garbage can at each end of the street and began our hockey careers. It just grew on me ten fold each and every day I played, and if you do the math, that's about 9-10 years since we started. Now I can't imagine life without hockey :yo:

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
I've been here 3 years and only found out about this thread now...go me.

Name: Dave
Favoite Music Artist(s): Dave Matthews, Muse, Radiohead, Bush, The Mars Volta, Ratatat, The Wallflowers
Favorite TV show: Toss up between The Critic and Firefly
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Any historical fiction, Bernard Cornwell and Robert Harris are teh bestest
Favorite Av: Anderson
Favorite Ex-Av: aside from the glory era Avs, probably Brunette
Favorite non-Av: Parise
Next or other favorite team: After 6 years of getting Fox Sports Ohio I try to watch the Blue Jackets when I can
How else is hockey in your life?: I play in nets because I can't stick handle or shoot for beans. I try to play at least once a week but the rinks here are just blowful.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Mine is something of an odd story, I lived in Colorado from 94-03 so I was around for the juggernaut teams, but I was never that interested in hockey. All I remember of the two Cups were the people getting drunk and honking their cars. Then the family moves a thousand miles away and I can't really explain it, I watched one game on TV and it was like a light switched on. I went to the Avs' website to see what I'd been missing, memorized player names and positions, starting watching regularly on ESPN, shelled out a thousand dollars for equipment to try it myself, and it's been my addiction ever since.
Favorite Av moment: Alas I cannot in fairness say 96 or 01...probably in 08 when we just beat Minnesota. I was psyched beyond belief to be up against Detroit...until they bent us over a table.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Name: Rob
Favoite Music Artist(s): electronica,dance,hardstyle,70's rock,80's metal, some nu-metal, (hate country)
Favorite TV show: Entourage, jersey shore, hells kitchen, southpark, the office
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): don't read much, harry potter?
Favorite Av: i like alot of them, staz is a beauty tho, gali too,
Favorite Ex-Av: FORSBERG, sakic, roy, deadmarsh
Favorite non-Av: cam the man janssen, teemu selanne
Next or other favorite team: philly, mainly because of forsberg
How else is hockey in your life?: used to play high level , with some pretty good talent players, injuries forced me to stop, all my friends still play.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: growing up in calgary when i did nobody liked the flames or everyone commented on how they sucked so, i never got into them, my parents where from ontario so they liked leafs and what not, i just got hooked on the nordiques, maybe it was that the jersey's were visually compelling to me, i played them all the time on nhl 95, next year they became the avs, saw forsberg and sakic demolish the flames, fell in love ahah.
Favorite Av moment:96,i was forced to go to sleep during the game 4 overtime, so pissed that i missed it, 01 was sickness choked peter coulnt play in that series, the forsberg return and foote return was also sweet, watching the avs smoke the flames in my avs jersey countless times when i was a small kid, pissing off countless fans :D

AyVee

Jan 28, 2009
Springs
Oh my god. No wonder this place is an over-exaggerated menstrual cycle where everybody jumps to conclusions!! - most of us are early 20's, under 20 or just 30! :biglaugh:
Those are all ages where we are just starting to become something else and our view on our lives are changing.

Name:Wyatt
Occupation: Kicking ass. Aspiring to be a professional drummer some day... (pipe-dream)
Favoite Music Artist(s): Devin Townsend; Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater and others); Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree and others); Thomas Haake (of Meshuggah); Morgan Agren; Kevin Moore (of O.S.I.); far too many to list...
Favorite TV show: ANY Hockey takes priority. House, Family Guy, Rescue Me, Louie.
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Too many to list.
Favorite Current Av: (Per respective position) Anderson! Duchene/Galiardi and I don't have a favourite defenseman yet...
Favorite Ex-Av: Saint Patrick, Bourque and Super Joe...or Laperriere (per respective position)
Favorite non-Av: G-Ryan Miller/Kipper; F-; D-
Next or other favorite team: In no order: Washington (playstyle), Boston (born in Arlington), Buffalo, Chicago (always have liked them), Coyotes.
Teams in the grey are Minny, Calgary, L.A., Tampa.
How else is hockey in your life?: I play it recreationally at cottonwood park with really poor goalie-gear and steel-toed army boots! :laugh: I also play EA's NHL with my friend as we GM every team eventually. I've always wanted to join a team or help coach one since I'm a great problem solver, but I don't know of anyone or anywhere to go to try-out for one, plus my skating is poor so that doesn't help. I just wanted to know what that feels like to play on a team. I've always wanted to.
Favorite Av moment: I've only seen the Avs play for 4 and a half years (the last 3 years, all of the last cup year and some hockey here and there), so I can't remember a great moment other than this past year. I think it was when I realized we had another starting goaltender finally in Anderson.
LEAST favorite Av moment: The acquiring of the 'great' Jose Theodore. Or the Bertuzzi-Moore incident... Both still make me nauseous just thinking about them.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: It's hereditary, runs in the family.
Shoots: Inherently right but I can switch which is a great trick to have when needed, especially on offense.
Position: Primarily Goalie, but I like to play offense and defense once in a while. I'm unorthodox goalie, playmaking LW or a purely positional stay at home nothing special defender who jumps up in the play whenever I feel like it, lol.

Last edited:

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Name: Marco
Favoite Music Artist(s): Rise Against, 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, Arctic Monkeys
Favorite TV show: King of Queens, How I met your mother, Two and a half men
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Galiardi, Cumiskey, O'Reilly, well .. all the young guns :)
Favorite Ex-Avs: WOLSKI!, Lappy
Favorite non-Avs: Ovechkin (since my brother's Caps fan and I like the Caps as well), Steckel, Fehr
Next or other favorite team: Caps, Bolts
How else is hockey in your life?: playing roller hockey, also fan of a German Team (Krefeld Pinguine/Penguins)
Favorite Av moment: Since I am a fan just for about 3 years, I have to say, the 51-save shutout by Andy against the SJ Sharks this year
Lowest Av moment: the whole 08/09 season :shakehead
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Well, it started about 3 years ago, because the only Polish player (at least Polish roots) Wolski was playing for the Avs that I became interested in the team, started watching all the games at about 3 am here and my excitment about the league and the Avs became bigger and bigger.
Now, I am not just a Wolski-Fan anymore, but I love the Avs and kept watching em after Wojtek left as well.

Seaward*

Name: Marco
Favoite Music Artist(s): Rise Against, 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, Arctic Monkeys
Favorite TV show: King of Queens, How I met your mother, Two and a half men
Favorite Avs: Duchene, Galiardi, Cumiskey, O'Reilly, well .. all the young guns :)
Favorite Ex-Avs: WOLSKI!, Lappy
Favorite non-Avs: Ovechkin (since my brother's Caps fan and I like the Caps as well), Steckel, Fehr
Next or other favorite team: Caps, Bolts
How else is hockey in your life?: playing roller hockey, also fan of a German Team (Krefeld Pinguine/Penguins)
Favorite Av moment: Since I am a fan just for about 3 years, I have to say, the 51-save shutout by Andy against the SJ Sharks this year
Lowest Av moment: the whole 08/09 season :shakehead
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Well, it started about 3 years ago, because the only Polish player (at least Polish roots) Wolski was playing for the Avs that I became interested in the team, started watching all the games at about 3 am here and my excitment about the league and the Avs became bigger and bigger.
Now, I am not just a Wolski-Fan anymore, but I love the Avs and kept watching em after Wojtek left as well.

I was gonna comment on how there is much better music out there until I saw Arctic Monkeys.

If you want suggestions on other great bands like this, and not the prior "rock" ones, let me know. ;)

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I was gonna comment on how there is much better music out there until I saw Arctic Monkeys.

If you want suggestions on other great bands like this, and not the prior "rock" ones, let me know. ;)

SOAD is awesome. (So are the Arctic Monkeys)

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010

I am on holiday now, but if you could write me a private message, that would be great.

Einstein

Apr 30, 2004
Helsinki
Name: Jan
Favoite Music Artist(s): Metallica, U2, GN'R, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Godsmack, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Slipknot, Beatles and the list goes on and on
Favorite TV show: House, 24, Entourage, Two and a half men, Seinfeld, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Frasier and so on..
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Dan Brown, Tom Harper, J.R.R Tolkien
Favorite Current Av: Craig Anderson, Matt Duchene, Chris Stewart, Adam Foote
Favorite Ex-Av: Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg and Teemu Selänne
Favorite non-Av: Saku Koivu, Tuukka Rask, Kimmo Timonen
Next or other favorite team: Anaheim Ducks
How else is hockey in your life?: EA Sports.. it´s in the game
Favorite Av moment: 2001 Cup :handclap:
LEAST favorite Av moment: All the 3rd round losses
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I just am

Lumipanda

Oct 5, 2010
Finland
Name: Tapio (Forsberg. Yes, I'll have to boast with sharing my lastname with the great one. :D)
Interests: Music, Games, Hockey, Traveling, Photography
Favorite Music Artist(s): Engel, Raubtier, Marionette, Conjure One, Diary of Dreams and so on... for more, check out my last.fm profile.
Favorite Movie(s): The Breakfast Club, Requiem for a Dream, Marley & Me, Queen of the Damned, Ben X, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Ginger Snaps, 28 Days Later.
Favorite Av: I've grown quite fond of a lot of our younger guys, so I can't really pick just one. But I'll go with Mueller (speedy recovery! :()
Favorite Ex-Av: Forsberg, Roy
Favorite non-Av: Henrik Lundqvist
Next or other favorite team: New York Rangers
Favorite Av moment: I've been off-hockey for quite a while until this year where I plan on devouring it. But I'll go with Cup Victory back in 2001. :)
Lowest Av moment: Not lowest, but it bugs me most right now - SJ eliminating us in last season. Another good one would be Bertuzzi's cheap shot. Just... wow.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: It's probably related to NHL 99 videogame which I played oh-so-often with my big brother, as I played with bunch of different teams at start, but eventually Avs just stuck with me.

So I've lurked here for quite a while and now as this season starts, thought I'd register. :) I might not be all that active poster, but will be nice to be able to write if I feel like it. I also felt like we should have yet-another-fantasyhockey thing, though bit different than Yahoo's (I would imagine it gets mod-approved when this goes out as well.)

Well, I think that wraps it up pretty decently. I could mumble about things for few more paragraphs but I'll spare you from that. :D

Avsfanftw

Mar 11, 2010
Colorado Springs
Name: Zach
Favoite Music Artist(s): Kid cuddi, Guster, Rhcp
Favorite TV show: Ncis
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Rick Riordan - love his books on god mythology
Favorite Av: Milan Hejduk
Favorite Ex-Av:Peter Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Ryan Miller - Usa baby
Next or other favorite team: San jose
How else is hockey in your life?: Its not really
Favorite Av moment: Bourque raising the cup watched it when I was tiny
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I became an avs fan when I was tiny and my dad had always been a whuge hockey fan, and he was watching the avs playoff run and I watched like every game and watched them lift the cup, have been in love with hockey since I was young.

Tupe919

Finland = Polarbears
Nov 19, 2010
Rauma, Finland
Since I'm new to this board, I might aswell introduce myself.

Name: Tuomas
Favoite Music Artist(s): Papa Roach, Danko Jones, Mustasch, Kotiteollisuus
Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead, Fringe, Warehouse 13 and Eureka
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Any historic book
Favorite Av: Chris Stewart
Favorite Ex-Av: Peter Forsberg
Favorite non-Av: Pavel Datsyuk
Next or other favorite team: Tampa Bay Lightning
How else is hockey in your life?: I used to play hockey when I was younger, but had to quit due knee injuries
Favorite Av moment: SC 2001
How and when did you become an Av fan?: NHL 98 :laugh:

Greetings stranger!

29AvalancheWarning09

Stanley Cup Attitude
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Name: Kris
Favoite Music Artist(s): Dipset, Jadakiss, D-Block,
Favorite TV show: Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): The 6th Family,
Favorite Av: Duchene
Favorite Ex-Av: Toss Up Blake or Foote(pre)
Favorite non-Av: Scott Stevens
Next or other favorite team: No such thing, i live and die avs
How else is hockey in your life?: Grew up playin hockey, still play mens league, centre ice pkg, every game i can watch i do.
Favorite Av moment: Uwe Krupp , triple OT game 4 , you know what it is.
LEAST favorite Av moment: Bourque hitting the post in the last minutes of Game Seven against the stars, disgusting moment.
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Roy got traded so did I.
Shoots: Right
Position: Defense

duchene-stastny-dance-o.gif

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Name: Luke
Favoite Music Artist(s): AIC, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters, Kid Cudi, Lupe
Favorite TV show: Entourage, 24
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): Dennis Lehane
Favorite Av: Hejduk
Favorite Ex-Av: Forsberg/Sakic/Roy
Favorite non-Av: Tootoo
Next or other favorite team: idk, maybe Buffalo
How else is hockey in your life?: not good, not a great skater, lol
Favorite Av moment: Bourque lifting the cup still gives me goosebumps
How and when did you become an Av fan?: Liked them before and after the move from Quebec

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad