GDT: Colorado Avalanche (4-2-0 8 Pts) at Nashville Predators (2-2-1 5 Pts) 10/17/17 @ 7:00 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Hopefully that's not bad for Arvy - didn't see if he went to the locker room but I think that was just Fiala in his place... :/

Edit: Nevermind, he's back out. Probably just a weird line switch.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Who's the jerk in the Ice hogs jersey behind the Preds penalty box?

Anyways, great penalty by Hartnell and Arvy draws a penalty!

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
What the hell is Yakupov doing? Dude was about to overhand swing his stick right on Watson's head. Luckily a linesman was there but get that clown off the ice.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
What a fun game! Arvidsson...oh, my, Colorado was lucky he didn't score a hat trick or more.

And now it's time for PIE!

Go Preds!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Really really good game defensively from us again. If you don't count the BOS and PIT games we've looked really good defensively, of course Pekka is a big factor he's been awesome but we haven't allowed a whole lot of chances. Like our recipe for success last postseason. And I'm really loving it!

Glad to see Josi back and play so well, and some depth scoring. JOFA is on fire right now but we need scoring elsewhere as well.

Emelin getting better and better every game. Didn't really see 2 or 52 so they were alright I guess.

Kinda worried about Fiala. He just doesn't seem to get it going. Hopefully he figures it out soon we need 20-20 from him.

Sissons and Smith have some chemistry. Good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad