GDT: Colorado Avalanche (4-2-0 8 Pts) at Nashville Predators (2-2-1 5 Pts) 10/17/17 @ 7:00 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee

B5XccTB.png

Mdgp9Pg.png

jj32GBd.png

NHmd0RP.png

RKuHPOP.png

ijUPezv.png

OKRCwWU.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Has Wilson really dropped off to the 4th line? Hoping to see Girard play well, Josi back and some depth scoring.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Has Wilson really dropped off to the 4th line? Hoping to see Girard play well, Josi back and some depth scoring.
More of the same for Wilson. Hasn't been bad, but just doesn't do enough to justify more ice time. Started on the 3rd line, dropped to 4th. Couldn't even crack Colorado's top 6 out of the gate.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I was pleased at the effort on Saturday. Continue, please.
60 minute game. More if necessary but it's a school night--think of the children!
Fewer penalties, More scoring.
Colorado has been a surprise. What was penned in as a probable win the past year is not a given anymore. Play hard, play strong, use the crowd to propel you to VICTORY!

Welcome back Josi!

Go Preds!

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
Running with a 4C for every line except the Johansen line. That's a rough looking lineup for tonight.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Happy to see Josi-Ekholm. If these D lines work I think we'll be ok til Ellis comes back. Girard can't be expected to be top level every game right now. He's a useful weapon already but he needs NHL experience...

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Happy to see Josi-Ekholm. If these D lines work I think we'll be ok til Ellis comes back. Girard can't be expected to be top level every game right now. He's a useful weapon already but he needs NHL experience...
Hmm....how does one gain that sitting in the press box or back in juniors.

Reactions: AdmiralsFan24

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Hmm....how does one gain that sitting in the press box or back in juniors.

Let me reword: I don't expect him to be top 4 most games, but he should get ahead of Irwin and Bitetto. I missed the Chicago game but I'm presuming he's left out as a break rather than a long term drop and we'll see him back next game? I don't expect him to be partnering Josi yet though. Josi-Ekholm, Emelin-Subban, assuming these lines work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad